• Chapter 75 •

• Kaye POV •

It was late at night and everyone was laying down.

I got text and it was from Matthew

From Matty Boo: Baby, I can't go to sleep knowing you're pissed at me. I'm sorry for today, you mean the world to me. Sleep good, I love you

I smiled and texted him back.

To Matty Boo: I overreacted, I just get jealous sometimes. I love you baby, sleep good.

• Next Morning •

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We yelled. Mikayla laughed getting up. "Thanks you guys, where's my cake?" She asked causing us to laugh.

"I was serious." She said. "That was Kaye's job." They looked at me. "I thought we were going to breakfast." I said putting my hands up in defense.

"I'm kidding." Mikayla laughed. "I wouldn't be if I were you." Casey said. we all gave her that 'shut up' look.

"Girls!" Mom called. we went to the living room and Nila was there. "Hey Nila." I smiled.

"Okay, you girls need to get ready. we're gonna leave in half an hour." Mom said, "oh and happy birthday mikayla." She smiled.

We went back to my room and started getting ready.

"I can't find my cheer sweats." I groaned. "Oh, I have them. you left them at practice." Ally said. "thanks boo." I laughed.

We all had our cheer stuff on and we went to the living room. "Best friend!" I smiled, jumping on Madison's back.

"Ew, get off of me." She mumbled. I smacked her face and she punched me. "FUCKING SHIT THAT HURTS!" I screamed and she let go.

"KALYN!" Mom yelled. "I'm sorry mommy." I sweetened up. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go." She said.

"Where's my cheer bag?" I asked. Madison threw it at my face and I fell back. She laughed and hit me with a pillow when I tried getting up.

"Maddi!" I whined. "Ew, that makes me sound like a child!" She whined. "Maddi boo!" I teased punching her cheeks.

"I thought Matthew was Maddi boo?" She smirked. "No he has a t, you have a d." I said. the girls starts laughing really hard and I was confused.

"She has a d!" Casey laughed. "Oh whoops." I laughed. We got in the truck and I turned the music all the way up, when Ariana grande came on.

"IF YOU WANT IT, TAKE IT." We sang. Mom and Nila laughed and sang along.

We pulled up to IHOP and got out. We walked inside and the boys were at a table. I saw dad and I smiled hugging him.

Matthew got up and kissed me. "I'm sorry." I told him. "Me too." He said. We sat down and Hayes looked upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He shook his head. I sighed and got up. I pulled his arm and we walked to a different table and sat down.

"Tell me." I said. "Me and Jordan got into an argument." He sighed. "What happened?" I asked.

"She was mad because I wasn't with her last night and I'm always with her before a competition." He sighed. "Is that it?" I asked.

I thought it was because of her and that guy.

"Yeah." He said. "Well you'll see her at the hotel, so don't sweat it." I shrugged. He nodded and we sat back down at the table.

"Hey Natalie." Hayes smiled. I noticed he was on the phone. "Who's Natalie?" I raised an eyebrow. "Mine and Hayes' cousin." Nash said.

"Oh cool, does she live around here?" I asked. "Yeah, she's in town next week." He said. "Oh cool, can't wait to meet her." I smiled.