• Chapter 93 •

• Kaye POV •

"Good luck!" I told Hayes. "Thanks babe." He smiled kissing my cheek. "That's it." I said. He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Nice uniform." He winked. I blushed and he went with his team. I went to the girls locker room and they were almost finished getting ready.

"Can you believe they're letting us cheer at this game?" Mikayla asked. "I know right, it all took forever." I said.

Maya and Amy came out in her lacrosse uniform and we all started clapping and cheering for them.

"Can't believe you're doing lacrosse, you would have looked better in a cheer uniform." I told them.

They laughed, "you guys can keep your uniforms." Amy said. "And we will." Mikayla said. "Yeah." I agreed with her.

They laughed and went on the field.

"YAY!" I yelled hugging Leo. "You did good." I told him. "Thank you." He smiled.

"Take me to the locker room." I said, jumping on his back. "You have legs for a reason." He chuckled. "I'm tired from cheering." I whined.

"I'm tired too." He said. "Blah blah." I said. He walked to the locker room and I smirked. "Go in!" I whined. He shrugged and walked in there.

It was quiet and no one was in here. He walked around the corner and I saw Hayes and Jordan kissing.

My heart broke. I felt like I was shot, but worse.

I got off of Leo's back and just watched as they kissed. The way Hayes was touching her bare legs. It made me want to throw up.

My eyes started to water, I started shaking. I've never felt like this in my life.

Leo rubbed my back and I pressed my face in his chest. I started crying and I guess they heard because Hayes started panicking.

"Kaye, it wasn't- I mean I didn't- ugh, I didn't Kaye." He didn't know what to say.

"Can you walk me outside?" I asked Leo. "Let me get my bag." He said. I nodded and walked over to his locker.

"Kaye." Hayes voice cracked. I went up to him and slapped him so hard. I've never slapped anyone that hard, but he deserved it.

"I HAE YOU." I screamed in his face. His eye started to water. "You don't mean that Kaye." He shook his head. "I do. I never want to see your cheating face again." I spat.

Leo couldn't walk me out because he had some emergency on the field. I sat down in the locker room crying and Hayes just watched.

"Why are you still fucking here!?" I yelled. He jumped and he was going to say something but stopped.

I called my mom. "Hey Kaye, where are you and Hayes?" She asked. "Mom, where are you. I want to go home." I cried.

"Kaye, what's wrong?" She asked. I knew she wasn't going to tell me were she was unless I told her why I was crying.

I got up and went outside to the field. I found mom talking to a few other moms.

I walked over to her and her eyes saddened. "What's the matter? what's wrong?" She asked. "I want to go home, just please take me home." I cried.

"Kalyn." She said. "Mom! I want to go home!" I cried. Nash and Cameron came over. "What's wrong?" Cameron asked.

I hugged him and cried. "Kaye, you gotta tell me." He said. "Hayes." I cried. "What about Hayes?" He asked. "He c-cheated on me with j-Jordan." I cried.

He pulled away and they all looked at Hayes who was on the verge of crying.

"You cheated on my sister!" Cameron yelled at me. "Cameron stop." Mom said. "Why the fuck would you do something like that!?" Cameron yelled at me.

"Cameron take Kalyn to the car now." Mom said. Cameron took my hand and we got in the car.

He sat in the back with me and I leaned my head on him.

"I'm not good enough for anyone Cameron." I cried. "Look at me Kaye." He said. I looked up at him.

"Don't ever say that, you're good enough for anyone. Hayes wasn't good enough for you." He said.

"Don't say that." I said. "He cheated Kaye." He said. "I know." I sighed. Mom got in the car and looked at me.

"He feels terrible, maybe you should talk to him." She said. "Well look at me mom! Do you not care that I feel terrible!? Or that I'm hurt!" I yelled at her.

"Kaye, no one said I didn't." She said. "Just take me home." I snapped. "Don't speak to me like that." She said. "You don't even care I'm hurting right now!" I yelled.

I got out of the car and stared walking home. A car stopped and I noticed it was Nila. "Kaye honey, why are you walking?" She asked.

"Please just leave me alone." I cried. I walked across the street with my head down and I car was coming fast.

"Kaye get out of the road!" I heard Cameron yell.

_________________________

ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS!

Lol, why would I end it with Hayes breaking up with Kaye? Did you see it coming or whatttttt?

300votes, 200 comments FOR THE LAST AND FINAL CHAPTER!