• Chapter 17 •

• Kaye's POV •

I woke up and Kylie, Madison, Jordan, Hayes, and Callie were sleeping on my bed. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram

I captioned it:

'I only allow my best friends to sleep on my bed'

I started pushing all of them off my bed. "really Kaye." Kylie mumbled getting up. "bitch." callie mumbled. "thanks my bitch best friend." I smiled.

"I was sleeping shit head." Madison mumbled. "Carter's bed is comfortable." I said. "you're right." She smirked then walked out.

I got off the bed and saw that Jordan and Hayes were still on the ground. Hayes's arms were wrapped around her waist and her head was on his chest.

"Couples these days." I sighed. "don't worry, we're both single and we can find hot guys on the beach." Kylie said.

Since she just got here, she doesn't know that I'm dating Matthew. mom came by the door. "where's Jordan?" She asked. I pointed to the floor and she smiled.

"They're so cute." she smiled. she kneeled down waking them up. "Jordan, I have to drive you to the airport." she said. "no." Hayes whined.

They got up and Hayes hugged Jordan. "can I drive with you guys?" Hayes asked. he looked so sad. "Yeah, you guys get ready." Mom said.

She walked out and me and Kylie went downstairs. Callie went to go find Taylor. Cameron and Nash were doing a YouTube video and we watched.

Shawn came downstairs, laughing with Matthew

The jacks, Aaron, Mahogony, and Jacob had to leave yesterday, but Shawn stayed.

Matthew smiled at me. I hugged him and he kissed my cheek. Luckily no one was paying attention.

"Cameron can we go to the beach?" I asked. Him and Nash looks over. "little girl, we're trying to make a video." Nash said. I went I'm front of the camera.

"This video sucks ass." I smirked. "I'm gonna tell mom." Cameron threatened. "I'll tell mom you and Nash snuck out." I smirked. Cameron and Nash sneak out a lot, most of the time it's for the fun of it, but mom usually knows they left.

"Blah blah." Madison said as she came downstairs. "I want to see you in a bikini." Carter said. "you won't ever see me in a bikini." Madison said.

She never wears bikinis, her body is perfect, I would.

"Babe stop!" Callie laughed. Taylor grabbed her waist, pulling her close to him. they're literally the cutest couple ever.

I watched as they play fought, which turned into a make out session. "stop!" I yelled. they laughed and Taylor and Callie got up.

Callie jumped on Taylor's back. "so y'all want to go to the beach?" I asked them. "YES!" They yelled. we were dancing around because we were just that happy.

Our smiles faded when Hayes and Jordan came downstairs crying. they stopped walking and Hayes held Jordan.

They both cried and we just awkwardly watched. "please don't go." Hayes cried. "I don't want to, but I have to." Jordan cried.

Watching this made me want to cry. they laid on the couch and cuddled until it was time for them to leave.

"Promise you'll call everyday." Jordan said. "I promise." Hayes said. Nila and mom came downstairs. their eyes saddened when they saw Jordan and Hayes.

Jordan and Hayes got up and hugged again. "it's okay hun, there's one more month of summer. whenever you're done with your family time we'll fly you down here." Mom said hugging her.

Mom hugged Hayes. "stop crying, it's only a few weeks." she told him. "I'm gonna miss her." He cried. "Babe, would you cry like that if I left?" Carter asked madison.

"Hah, no." Madison said. we all started laughing. "my girlfriend is a keeper than." Hayes smirked, pulling Jordan closer to him.

"Baby, I'm kidding." Madison said hugging his waist from the side. "I know." carter smirked kissing her.

I looked at Matthew. everyone was allowed to kiss their boyfriend/girlfriend but us. I hated having our relationship a secret.

"Okay, say goodbye." Nila told us. We all group hugged around Jordan. "I'm gonna miss you guys." She cried harder.

We said goodbye an they left.

"Cameron take us to the beach." I said. "everyone get ready!" He yelled. we went upstairs and started getting ready.

"I'm gonna borrow your shorts." Kylie said. I nodded. "I'm gonna borrow your crop top." Madison said. "it looks better on you anyways." I said.

I put on my white shorts, neon pink crop top that showed my stomach and my white sandals. My bathing suit was under it.

"We should get belly piercings." I said. "I'm to scared, sorry." Callie said. "that would look good when wearing your cheer uniform." I smirked. she shook her head.

"I have an outie." Madison frowned. I smirked and looked at Kylie. "hell no!" She yelled. "please you're the only other person!" I begged.

It took forever for her to agree but she did. I went to go ask my dad. "We're gonna get piercings." I told him. "where?" He asked. I pointed to my belly botton.

He gave me a look. "mom said I could. you never gave me an answer. I'm just going to have a small diamond that's it." I said. "are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay, but make sure your brother is there." He said. I nodded and we went downstairs and got in the car.

• Beach •

"I'm gonna get my cartilage pierced. you should too madison." Callie said. Madison agreed and we went to the piercing shop.

"I'm scared now." I said. "we're getting it." Kylie told me. I nodded. "I'm recording this." Cameron chuckled.

We told the guy what we wanted and I had to go first.

"Okay when I tell you to hold your breath, hold your breath. then I'll put the needle in and you're done." He told me.

I nodded.

Kylie held my right hand and Callie my left. "I'll hold your toe." Madison joked. I laughed.

The boys were watching and I closed my eyes. "hold your breath." He told me. I opened my eyes waiting for him to put it in.

"You can let it out." He chuckled. "wait we're done?" I asked. he nodded. I looked down and saw the piercing. "that's it?" I asked. he chuckled nodding.

"I didn't even feel it." I said.

After everyone got their piercings we walked along the beach. You could see our piercings since we were wearing crop tops.

"We should go back so you can get yours pierced." I told Callie. "can we go get mine pierced?" Taylor asked. Callie slapped his head and we laughed.

We walked past a group of girls playing volleyball. Taylor started running towards them and a girl spiked the ball and it hit Taylor in the head while he was running, causing him to fall.

We all start laughing really hard. "oh my gosh I can't breath!" Nash laughed