• Chapter 11 •

• Taylor's POV •

"Why do you care so much?" I asked Nash. "Because Cameron thinks she has a secret boyfriend and we know how Cameron is." He said. "You can't tell Matthew or anyone else I told you this." I started to say. "Wait, is it Matthew!" He yelled. "Shut the hell up." I snapped closing the bedroom door.

"Okay, this morning Matthew and Kaye almost kissed, but it was almost!" I said. "He fucking tried kissing her! He's like sixteen!" He yelled. Matthew walked in and I turned to him. "You kissed Kaye!" Nash yelled at him. "NASH!" I screamed. I closed the door again so no one could here.

"You told!" Matthew yelled at me. "He's not going to tell Cameron." I told him. "Yes the hell I am." Nash snapped. "Why can't you keep your shut!?" Matthew yelled at me. "Don't get mad at me because you couldn't keep your lips or feelings to yourself!" I yelled.

The door opened and I thought it was Cameron but it was Hayes. "I would keep it down if I were you, Nila and Cameron can hear you and Cameron almost came up." He said. "Do you like her?" Nash asked Matthew. "I don't like her, she looks like monkey. It was a mistake." He said. "Do fucking say shit that isn't true!" I yelled.

"Matthew, why are you being so rude." Hayes mumbled. "Just go downstairs, this is an older kid conversation." He snapped. "First of all don't talk to my brother like that and second of all don't talk bad about Kaye. She's basically my little sister. And on top of that you tried kissing her!" Nash yelled.

Nila came to the door. "What's going on?" She asked. "Nothing Nila, just a little disagreement." Nash said. She nodded and went downstairs. "You're a terrible friend." He told me. "Me? You kissed your best friends sister then you called her a monkey!" I yelled.

"Look, I don't think that. I like Kaye, but I can't because of you guys. You should have respected the fact that I wanted to keep this a secret but you didn't." He said. "Nash is basically Kaye's brother, I think he should at least know if Cameron can't. They thought she was sneaking around with a boy." I said.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. He looked at Nash. "I don't want summer to be ruined and have a lot of tension. can you please just keep this a secret?" He asked. "I'd be a terrible friend if I kept this from Cam." Nash said. "I'm begging you." Matthew begged. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

He's really making me mad. The girls had went out, so it was just us boys. Cameron was on the couch with Carter. "Everything okay up there?" Cameron asked. "yeah." I mumbled.

The boys came downstairs and acted like nothing happened. "wow, he kissed his best friends girlfriend, knew that was going to happen." Hayes chuckled, watching the movie.

"That sounds so familiar." I said glancing at Matthew. "Oh really?" Matthew glared. "Yeah, but it was called my best friend kissed my little sister." I smirked.

"You should watch the one where the best friend betrays his best friend and ruins everything." he said. "maybe I'll watch the one where the best friend isn't such a dick." I said. "Maybe I'll watch that one too." He said.

"What the hell is going on?" Carter asked. "talking about movies, duh carter." Cameron chuckled.

"You're so clueless, but I love you bae." Nash chuckled. It was kind of weird that Cameron didn't even catch on. I wanted him to. The door opened the girls walked in laughing. We all looked at them and didn't say anything. "What?" Kaye asked.

"Nothing." Cameron said, turning back to the tv. "Matthew can I speak to you, I need your opinion on my outfit." Kaye said. "Um yeah." He said.

They went upstairs and Callie pulled me in the kitchen. "What's going on?" She asked. "I told Nash what happened and me and Matthew got into an argument.

"Oh."

• Kaye's POV •

"Did you tell?" I asked Matthew. "Only Nash knows, but he swore not to tell." He said. "Ugh." I groaned. "Kaye, do you like me?" He asked. "I used to." I mumbled. "I didn't mean what I said this morning, I still like you. I was just hurt when you said it was a mistake." He said. "I just didn't want them making a big deal." I said.

"Well, I would date you in a heart beat if it weren't for the boys." He said. "Same here." I said. "Well maybe we don't have to tell." He smirked, sitting close by me. "Maybe we don't." I smiled. I don't know, but I liked him. We've haven't known each other for awhile, but I've always thought he was cute. "Well will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yeah." I smiled.