• Chapter 48 •

Kaye POV

"Kaye, it was just a movie." Matthew chuckled, following Me as I walked into the living room.

"It was so sad. I hate guys." I frowned, sitting beside Cameron. "that's right." Cameron smirked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Ew you stink." I joked. "We never hangout anymore." Cameron said, "you're always with your stupid little boyfriends."

"One. it's only one boyfriend and two. he's not stupid." I said. "Well, I have someone I want you to meet. so get ready because we're going to dinner." He said.

"Who?" I asked. "You'll see, just go get ready. tell madison to too." He said. I nodded and went upstairs.

"Hey, be ready at seven." I heard Nash on the phone. I didn't know who we were meeting, but I like meeting knew people.

I walked in my room and carter and Madison were sleeping.

I jumped in between them and Carter groaned, kicking me off the bed.

"Well damn." I said mimicking his vine.

"Madison wake up! We're going to dinner!" I yelled, shaking her. "Get the fuck away from me, little shit." She mumbled.

Carter chuckled and woke her up. "We're meeting someone, so get up." I said. She nodded and we both got ready.

"Kaye!" Hayes yelled, coming in my room.

"What?" I asked. "Matthews hurt." He said. "what? What happened?" I asked worried.

"Just kidding." He said, sitting on my bed. "Why would you kid like that!" I yelled hitting him with a pillow.

"Because I can!" He yelled, throwing the pillow at me. I picked up another one and started hitting him.

"Oh that's how you want to play!" He yelled. he grabbed a pillow and hit me harder than I hit him.

I jumped on the bed and he jumped on, knocking the both of us down.

I didn't know what was going on, all I saw was Hayes' face in mine. "Hayes, you're crushing me." I said.

"I feel fine." He shrugged. I laughed and he winked, causing me to laugh harder.

"Kaye are you- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I heard Cameron yell.

I pushed Hayes off of me, causing him to fall.

"Nothing, we weren't doing anything." I said. "liar. Kaye go downstairs, I have to speak Hayes." He said, giving Hayes a dirty look.

"But we weren't doing anything. We were playing around and we fell." I said. "Kaye, I don't want to hear It, you're fourteen no one should be on you like that." He said.

"It's Hayes, what is he gonna do?" I asked. "Shove his dick up y-" I cut him off.

"That's disgusting! He wouldn't do that, plus I have a fucking boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Hey, we gotta go." Nash said, coming in the room. "You're gonna come too Hayes, it's important."

Hayes nodded. I went to walk out and Cameron stopped me.

"We're talking about this inappropriate scene later." He said. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I went downstairs and Matthew hugged me. "Bye." He said, kissing me. "bye." I smiled.

I got in the car and Madison asked me what happened. "Cams overreacting. What he thinks happened didn't happen. Hayes just didn't get off of me." I said.

"I'm sorry, I was just playing around." Hayes said. "it's not your fault, Cameron is stupid." I said.

"Won't you get in trouble?" He asked. "no." I laughed, "I didn't do anything. he's just gonna tell me not to do it again. He's not mom."

"Even your mom wouldn't be mad. She would question it, but she wouldn't be mad." Madison said.

"Cameron is just a protective brother." I shrugged.

Cameron and Nash came in and Nash looked at Hayes. "we need to talk." He told him.

"Nash if this is about what happened, no one needs to talk about anything because nothing happened!" I yelled.

"Cameron told me and don't you have a boyfriend?" He asked. "I'm not going, I didn't do anything." I mumbled climbing over Hayes to get out.

I slammed the door, walking back inside.

I sat on the couch with Matthew and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Okay, me and Hayes were playing around and I was jumping on my bed and he jumped on it and I lost my balance and so did he, then he fell on top of me. Cameron came in and thought we were doing something else, now he doesn't believe me." I said.

"Did Hayes try anything?" He asked.

"No, Hayes didn't do anything." I said. the door opened and it was Cameron.

"Kaye, you have no choice but to go." He said. "Will you drop the subject?" I asked. He thought about it, "fine."

"What are you and carter going to do?" I asked Matthew. "We're just gonna go hang around." He shrugged.

"No new girlfriends." I smirked. he kissed me, "don't worry." He smiled, as he kissed, causing me to laugh a little.

He grabbed my face and he made out until Cameron basically dragged me out the house.

"Like the show?" I smirked. "Watch it." He said.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. And he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I love you." I smiled, looking up at him.

"Yeah and only me." He smile kissing my forehead. "Yeah yeah." I said. I got back in the car and I looked at Madison.

We stared at each other before both saying, "what?"

"Hey." I glared. "stop that." She glared.

We pulled up to a restaurant and got out of the car. I saw Cameron go up to a girl a little shorter than him, with long brown hair and tan skin.

He smiled and hugged her.

There was another girl, but Nash hugged her.

We all looked at each other. "come here." Cameron said. we walked over to them.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Amber." He said.