6.

Jazmine

I was full of all different emotions. The only thing numbing me was this bottle of Hennessy.

"Jazzie baby..."

I turned around and started crying. My dad was dying. I couldn't believe it. I felt like I was being punished for being mad at him for all these years. But really, all I ever wanted was for my father to love me and believe in me. He always claimed to love me but he never believed me when I told him about Eric. I know over the years I've been a nightmare but this is why. My fathers brother raped me. It started when I was seven. He walked in on me in the shower. He says it was an accident but it wasn't. He stood there and touched himself whilst watching me. When I screamed he ran out and said it was an accident and that he "never really saw anything." When everyone ignored me that's when he realised he was at an advantage. So he started coming into my room. First, it was just touching. Him touching me and him forcing me to touch him. Every time I said no and that I would tell, he would tell me to shut up because no one would believe me. Then... on my eight birthday he decided he was going to give me a gift of his own. One that no one else would know about. I'll never forget that day. It's one of the reasons why I don't go out of my way to celebrate my birthday. I remember the day I went and told my mum. I was bleeding, she said "you've started your period early Jazmine." I tried to tell her it's not no period and that it was "Uncle Eric" but she told me to stop spreading malicious rumours. Then I remembered what he said about no one believing me. He was right. Then I turned thirteen and he not only gave me chlamydia but I was also pregnant. Let's just say he forced me to get an abortion but believe me when I tell you there's much more to this story. Many more people involved. Reasons why I hate my family. But despite all of that, I feel like the little girl who just wanted her father to protect her all over again.

"I hate seeing you like this Jaz. Your dads a fighter. He will hang out for as long as he can. This is why this weekend was a good idea. You need to make things right with everyone. So you can have a clean heart."

"I will never forgive that man."

"I don't expect you to. Just seeing him here makes me want to break his face."

"You believe me?"

"I always have. I know a rapist when I see one. He will get his Jazzie." He said as he hugged me then kissed me.

"I think it's time." I said as I broke free from the kiss.

"Huh?"

"I think it's time everyone knows the truth."

"Jazmine... we've spoken about this."

"This is just a game to you isn't it?"

"No. It's not. But there are so many people who will be hurt by this."

"FUCK THEM!! I'm hurting! I'm always hurting! You always talk about how much you love me and want me to be truly happy; yet the one thing I'm asking you can't do. I'm not doing this anymore Sanchez... before we all go back to London everyone will know about our affair. They will know the truth." I said as I attempted to walk off.

Sanchez grabbed me.

"Just wait dammit! Just. Wait." He said as he kissed me.

He didn't stop kissing me. Before you knew it we're both butt naked trying to keep in our moans.

Yes. That's right. I've been having an affair with my sisters husband. Do I feel bad? Absolutely not. He was mine first and his heart has always and will always belong to me.

***

Sanchez

So I know what you're most probably thinking.

Men are trash!

There was just something about Jazmine. It's my own fault really. When we was younger I was with Jaz first. Then when I would go over to her house I would see Rose. I thought I was a player and thought I could have had them both. Problem was I actually fell for Rose. There was a massive fight and Jazmine turned all crazy which put me off. So I stayed with Rose. Whilst we was together, I cheated on her with Jazmine and she was heart broken. I actually regretted it so I proposed and we got married. Problem is the day of my wedding Jazmine turned up to my hotel in nothing but a trench coat and heels. She told me to fuck her one more time before I become a married man. I laughed and refused. She then undid her jacket and let it fall. From then I thought with my dick instead of my head. We fucked as if our life depended on it. After that she said these exact words: "You'll be back". She even had the nerve to be her sisters bridesmaid. Yes, they hated each other but their mother wasn't taking no for an answer. During my wedding and my honeymoon all I could do was think of Jazmine. As soon as we got back to London I went looking for Jazmine. Since then... we've been having this affair. Truth be told, I do love Jazmine and in a different life I would be with her but it's just going to mess up everything.

I'm hoping this mind blowing sex I was giving her will keep her at peace and keep her from opening her mouth.

*SLAM*

We both jumped at the sound of the door closing then the sound of footsteps as if someone just ran off. We both looked at each other.

"Do you think..." Jazmine began.

"Nah it can't be Rose... she would have come in here ready to fight." I said.

"True. Maybe it was the wind?" She suggested.

"Now you know that wasn't no wind Jaz."

"See why we gotta tell them. Because if I don't... whoever just saw you blowing my back out... will." She said as she put her clothes on.

Jazmine had a point. Someone had just seen us... the question was...who?

********************