15.

Jazmine

Today is my birthday and let me tell you. It's the worst fucking birthday ever! I'm spending it with my rapist uncle, the worst mother and sister, oh and let's not forget my husband who just hit me with divorce papers!

Happy Birthday, Jazmine!

"Why didn't you sign the papers?" Sanchez asked me.

"So he can get off free? No. He owes me! I was nothing but a good wife to him and then he bought that Alexis bitch in. Disrespecting me, making her feel she was of more importance than me! His wife!"

"Okay but we've been sleeping together all these years so..."

"That's different..."

"How Jazmine?"

"Because... we're meant to be. We would have been but you chose my sister!" I said getting angry just thinking about it all over again.

"Yeah and now I'm doing the right thing and choosing you. So go and sign the papers or is there something you're not telling me?"

"Babe? Really? Come on. I've got the whole house fighting me. I don't need you to pick a fight with me too."

"I'm not. But if I'm what you want. If this is what you want... go and find Dwight and go and sign the papers. Besides, if he knows... it's only a matter of time before everyone else finds out."

"You're right. Okay, baby. Love you." I said as we kissed.

"Love you more. Right, I'm going to get ready. I'll see you at dinner." He said as we went our separate ways.

Dinner. Great. Sitting amongst a bunch of hypocrites.

I decided to go and have a nice hot bath and relax in it. This has been a very exhausting weekend. Whilst in the bath I thought about how I was going to do this. I smiled a devilish smile knowing I was about to open up a can of worms.

I decided to put on a sexy plunge red dress with a high side split. I wore white gold jewellery and put my hair up in a high bun. After all... it was my birthday, why not dress the part? I put on my silver jimmy choo's and headed down to the dining room.

"You bitch!" I heard someone say.

I spun around and was met with a slap in the face!

"Sariyah?!" I said as I held my face.

"She's told me everything. Mum told me EVERYTHING!!"

"Everything?"

"Yes! Your crimes may be different but you are just as bad as her!"

"No no no! I am nowhere like her!"

"Yes! Yes, you are! How does that make it right? What you did! Does Zack know? I'm telling Zack!"

"No no no wait! Don't tell him! You can't tell him!"

"Get off of me! I can and I will!" Sariyah said before running off.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!"

"There you are!!" My Dad said popping up out of nowhere.

"Hey, dad..."

"Come on.. everyone is waiting."

"Yeah, I just need to..."

"Nuh uh. Come on. I came looking for you. You're not gonna make me walk back on my own are you?"

I sighed.

"Of course not. Come on." I said.

I was no longer feeling good about this dinner. My stomach felt uneasy. As I sat down at the top of the table I looked at everyone else. On either side of me was Zack and Sanchez, then Dwight and Sariyah, Rose and Rachel, Eric and then my dad at the other end of the table. I decided to pour myself a glass of champagne.