18.

Dwight

The more I listened to everything the more I saw red. My anger got the best of me and the next thing you know I've run over to Sanchez and my fist connected with his face perfectly. We're now in a full-blown fight and even though he had a few good punches I got the better of him. It wasn't long before Rachel came and broke us apart.

I was furious. As I said, every time Jazmine does something I think she can't sink any lower but once again she's proven me wrong.

"You proud of yourself now? Huh? This is what you wanted? You said the guy was a one night stand! You said the reason you wanted your sister to have one of the twins was because you felt sorry for your sister! When all this time... ALL. THIS. TIME!!! You did it because it was his kid! You know when I found out they weren't mine I should have left you. You're nothing but poison! You deserve everything that has happened to you!!"

*SLAP*

My cheek was on fire from the slap. It felt as if her hand was still on my cheek. I guess I hit a nerve.

"Don't you EVER...Say that to me!"

"It's true! You think all the bad stuff that's happened is over but it's not. Trust and believe your karma is still to come. I'm done. Sign the fucking papers Jazmine so I can live my life with Alexis and my daughter. They're all that matters!" I said as I walked off with them.

"Consider them already signed!" She spat.

"Babe calm down, wait! You're walking too fast! Where are you going?" Alex said trying to keep up.

"To the car!" I said as I headed to Alexis car. "You have got to be kidding me. TWO flat tyres Alexis? Really?"

"I told you it was a nightmare getting here!"

I sighed.

"I'll deal with it in the morning. Come on, there's more than enough rooms to be well away from this dysfunctional family." I said as we headed back inside.

********************