Chapter 9

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

My mind was still deeply absorbed by the memories from last night when I woke up in the morning. I felt very happy and content. I couldn't stop smiling as I did my regular deeds before leaving for college. I kept wondering if Niall also felt like the way I was feeling, if his mind was also engaged in the thoughts of last night like me. I got dressed and had cereals within twenty minutes. I locked my apartment and headed to college with fifteen minutes left in my hands.

I reached college at the usual time of 11.15 Am and found Niall sitting on his seat as I went to the classroom. He sat static on the seat as he played games in his mobile. He wore a white tee with a deep green half sleeved checked shirt on top of it and paired it with blue denims. His sleeves were rolled up like always and his hair neatly brushed onto his head this time. His eyes hardly blinked as he concentrated on his game. His plump lips looked so curvy from the side-view. I felt fidgety and excited as I scanned him from top to bottom while remembering our ardent hugs of last night. I gasped and kept my bag on the floor as I took my seat.

“Good Morning” Niall said, his eyes still affixed on his mobile’s screen.

“Good Morning”

“What are you playing?” I asked, a little irritated that he didn't turn even to look at me.

“Shadow Fight 2”

Well, he can play that later.

I rolled my eyes getting irritated. I rested my face on the palms of both of my hands and waited for the teacher to come.

“Yes, this is my personal best.” Niall almost shouted quite excitedly.

Finally, he kept his phone away and looked at me.

“You should always keep your hair open.” He said out of the blue.

This is what I was waiting for.

I smiled and nodded attracting the same from him.

The lecturer arrived soon with his stout figure and serious demeanor. A loud gasping sound escalated in the room with his entrance. He taught well but had a character of a robot that kind of irritated most of us.

Anyway, all three classes of Sir Bose, Madam DaGama and Sir Vincent got over one by one as it was now time for lunch-hour. Niall and I went to the canteen and ordered our food. We both opted for hot dogs and coke. We received our food after five minutes and grabbed a table at the corner. Niall ate his hot dog like it was the last piece left in the whole planet.

“Is there anything you love more than food?” I asked.

“No” He responded with a mouthful of hot dog.

I laughed out seeing his expression as I enjoyed my hot dog.

“Hey, how did you manage to get a day off from your work yesterday?” Niall interrogated after finishing his hot dog.

“I was offered it for being one of the best employees of the month.” I smiled widely.

“Oh, you did? Really?”

“Yes”

“Well, you should get more day offs pretty often so that we can hang out more.” He winked.

I smiled and shook my head.

The lunch-hour was over soon. Niall and I headed towards the classroom. We entered it and obtained our usual seats. It was time for Madam Natasha’s class. She arrived at the right time and informed us that she would be teaching “An Acre of Grass” today. Everyone opened their books as she started to teach.