Chapter 51

He brought his lips close to mine and was about to kiss me when I eyed and gestured at the open door. He laughed mildly and walked towards the door before closing it shut behind him. He smirked at me as I smirked back before I ran and jumped onto him again. I put my legs around his waist and threw my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we giggled at each other. I shifted my eyes to his lips as I bit my lower lip. We moved our faces a bit closer to each other as our cold lips merged together. The feeling of kissing each other after so long with the knowledge that we’re going to be sticking around forever increased the level of passion and affection. I grabbed a good quantity of his blonde and smooth hair as our tongues intertwined with one another. We inhaled each other’s exhaled breaths and our nose tips touched. He walked forward holding me that broke our kisses slightly. I pulled away discreetly and turned back as much as I could to witness him strolling towards the dining table. I smiled looking at the floor before meeting my eyes with him. 

“You didn’t forget this, huh?” I interrogated as I put my lips in between my teeth.

 “Not for once.” He winked as he sat me on the table.

 He continued kissing me as I pulled his brief in an attempt to open it. I pulled it up till his neck when he moved back from me and opened it entirely. I smirked at him when he came closer to me and pulled me into him wrapping my legs around his waist.

 “What is with this smile, huh?” He asked.

 “I was just seeing how smoking hot my boyfriend is.”I flaunted a one-sided smile. 

“Really? Well, let me see my smoking hot girlfriend now.” He winked as he searched for the chain at the back of my dress.

 I laughed seeing his facial expression when he couldn’t find one. 

“It doesn’t have a chain, sweetheart.” I pouted. 

“I can tear it off if you want.” 

“No…..God, I always knew you were wild.” I smiled. 

“Then open it, now.” He demanded. 

I nodded my head and pulled up my dress before tossing it on the floor. Niall noticed my red bra and underwear. 

“Ohh…..man, you shouldn’t wear these. It’s too many clothes, baby.” He chuckled. 

“Well, I’m at your mercy. Take them off.” I shrugged before resuming,” Only after you get naked.” 

“Wow, you’re excelling me. Now, I’m worried. Nobody excels me in sex.” He giggled as he unhooked my bra and slid it out of my body, down my arms and threw it on the floor. 

He brought his lips closer to my neck as he caressed it while his hands rested on my bare back. I grabbed him by his back as well. He kissed my shoulders, down my neck till my stomach as I leaned back with moaning sounds escaping sometimes. He licked from my stomach up to reach my lips again as we resumed our kisses which now became wild. He grabbed my underwear by both of his hands and slid it down my thighs to finally open them as he tossed it on the floor beside my bra. He smiled looking at me after pulling away a bit.

 “I’ve missed holding you so close to me.” Niall said. 

“Now you have me for the rest of your life.” I smiled back. 

“For now, I’ve you just for one night, baby.” 

I closed my eyes briefly before responding,” It’s okay, we’re gonna get through this.”

 “Yes, we will. I’ll make sure we do. I’ll not let you go again. Never ever, ever.” He said as he started to kiss me again. 

Within a few minutes, I felt Niall’s penetration deep inside as I moaned quite loudly with happy tears pouring down the sides of my cheeks. He was caring and giving like always as he held me closely towards him with our bare bodies clung to each other.