Chapter 11

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

The day of the interview arrived sooner before I could prepare myself. I was a total nervous wreck since the morning. I couldn't decide on what to wear and not. Even though it was an interview for an online magazine, I didn't want to take any chances. The reminder of the enormous 9000 rupees salary at the end of the month, kept me motivated though. I slipped into my black jeans and put on a blue shirt. I consumed some cereals and left my apartment with my bag and other stuffs. I locked the apartment and turned around to take the elevator.

It was 11.10 Am when I reached college. I went up to my classroom and walked to my usual place. Just as I was going to sit down, I felt two hands squeezing my cheeks from the back. I grabbed the hands and understood that it’s Niall. I smiled and turned around to see him. He wore a white tee that read “DOPE” and paired it with deep blue denims. His white ankle length boots covered his feet. His hair was both brushed and a little messy. The blue eyes though didn't change a bit from its usual charm and dazzle.

“Hi” I smiled.

“Hello” He said as he went past me to take his seat.

“I'm so nervous, you know.”

“Why?”

“For the interview. I feel like puking every other minute.”

“C’mon, it’s just an interview.”

“Yes, but knowing what’s in stake, it’s a little hard for me to stay so relaxed.”

“You’ll get it. Don’t over think.”

“Right” I nodded as Madam DaGama arrived.

She instructed everyone to open their books as she taught “Riders to the Sea”.

“Seriously, the last thing I need right now is this Maurya shit.” I snarled.

Niall smirked looking at me.

However, that was not what caused me trouble. In the third class of the day before lunch-hour which belonged to Madam Priyanka, she dropped a miniature bomb on us by declaring about a test. It will be held next week and will feature each section i.e; all the texts that we had in our final semester.

“Shit” Niall gasped.

“I hate this” I gritted my teeth.

“Can’t disagree.”

Anyway, 35 more minutes passed away and marked the end of Madam Priyanka’s class. Niall and I dumped our copies and other stuffs inside our bags and headed to the canteen.

“These mini-tests are totally pointless. They are simply meant to torture us.” I said as me and Niall occupied a table.

“Leave that. You better concentrate on the interview.” Niall said taking a bite from his sandwich.

“I better do that.” I retorted taking a bite from my chicken roll.

“Yes, you have to get this job. You deserve it.”

“Niall, can I ask you one thing?”

“Hmm”

“Why are you helping me like this?”

“Like what?”

“Like going out of your way?”

“I feel bad for getting you fired, so I had to do this to compensate.”