Chapter 24

[A.N: This chapter has sexual contents so please read carefully if you're disinterested in reading these kinds of open description.

If not then enjoy......]

We heard some footsteps coming from upstairs as Niall and I were in each other’s arms.

“Someone is coming, let’s get inside.” I said hastily pulling myself away from him.

He nodded.

I got up from the stairs as he stood up too and we both hurried inside my apartment. I locked it shut behind me as both of us sighed. I leaned against the door with my hands crossed behind my back and met my eyes with Niall’s. He flashed me his evergreen smile as I bit my lower lip. He slowly made his way forward towards me. He placed both of his palms on the door as his warm breaths aerated over my face. His lips were inches away from mine. I smiled as my eyes kept shifting to his plump lips. I closed my eyes slowly with my chest moving outward and inward as Niall bent his head down and kissed me. I kissed him back. We kissed each other.

Very hard.

His hands dropped from the door as it quickly travelled to wrap me by my waist. I grabbed the collars of his shirt very tightly. I could feel myself inhaling his warm exhaled breaths as he did the same with mine. Our tongues swirled around together now as our lips became very moist. Deep moaning sounds arrived sooner. We kissed wildly as we slid to our right and I now stood against the wall. Niall’s right hand slowly moved down from my waist to my right thigh. He rubbed it softly as I wrapped my right leg around his. I threw my arms around his neck now as my chest thumped to his. Our heartbeats felt like beating at the same speed.

“Take me to my room.” I demanded Niall in his mouth.

He lifted me in his arms and went to my room with our mouths still clasped together. On reaching my room he gently lied me down on my bed and pulled himself away from me. It was quite dark inside the room so I turned on the table-lamp on the night-stand beside my bed. I stretched my hand a little towards my left to reach the switch-board and turned on the ceiling fan also. Niall opened his shoes and threw them away clumsily. He climbed up on my bed and crawled his way over me as both of his palms lay rested on the bed. His blue eyes glistened in the dim-light of the lamp. He noticed my earrings as the ones he gifted me on Valentine’s Day.

We smiled looking at each other.

He brought his lips close to my neck as he kissed it. His moist lips touching my body produced goose-bumps instantly. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip as my hands travelled around his neck. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and grasped some. His kisses now moved from my neck towards my right shoulder as he rubbed his left hand smoothly over my right arm.

“Your skin is so soft.” He said in the crook of my neck.

I smiled.

I wrapped both of my legs mildly around his as his lips came back to mine. I shivered in happiness. I slid my hands from around his neck to rest on his shoulders before rolling down a bit to grab the collars of his shirt again. I tried to open his shirt from his body. He smiled mildly in my mouth before pulling himself away from me and sitting up straight. He unbuttoned his sleeve buttons and opened his shirt before tossing it on the floor. His white tee followed next as Niall sat bare bodied before me wearing only his blue denims.

He is so sexy.

His toned body with the biceps and triceps accelerated my senses. The tiny blonde chest hairs were no more peeking at me from behind his tee rather they looked straight into my eyes. His V-line was teeny and on the making but it was just the right depth to turn me on. My breaths increased their rates as Niall came closer and lied over me again. His warm hands touched my arms and rubbed them softly before he wrapped me around my waist.