Chapter 18

Waking up next to Niall was becoming a normal thing for me now. However, the electrifying feeling I had when my eyes fell on him under the same sheet as me and his breath fanning over my face wasn’t monotonous at all. In fact, the intensity increased with every passing day. His plump and pink lips quivering sometimes while exhaling the breath and his perfect pair of eyes closed with the thick eye-lashes canvassing it were absolutely heavenly to watch. I woke up before him today and found him half-covered with the sheet and lying straight. His face appeared like a baby without any worries of the world. I propped up on my elbow and faced him. I ran my fingers along the outline of his lips as its soft touch on my finger tips made me shiver. I closed my eyes to reminiscence of the all the moments his lips were on mine. Just then he moved a bit and his eyes opened.

“Ahmm….sorry, I didn’t wanna wake you up.” I apologized.

“It’s okay, what’s the time?” His voice sounded very hoarse.

I took a glimpse of the wall-clock before saying,” 9.30 Am”

“Oh….we better get up.”

“Hmm”

I removed the sheet from my body as did Niall and we both stepped down from the bed.

“You go first” He suggested.

I nodded and went to the bathroom.

After a little more than twenty minutes later, I dragged myself out of the bathroom and put myself before the mirror on Niall’s wardrobe. I dried my hair using his towel and then walked towards the living room. I noticed Niall was watching television while sitting on the couch.

“Hey, I’m done.” I said as I patted on his back.

“Oh okay.” He responded and got up from the couch.

“I ran out of breads and eggs, so we have to eat cereals today.”

“Okay, no problem.” I replied as Niall went towards the bathroom.

I followed him into his room as he entered the bathroom and I grabbed my books and copy and stuffed them inside my bag. I walked back to the living room to sit on the couch and watch television.

Niall came out of his room all clean and fresh after quite awhile. He wore a half-sleeved tee with the sleeves being black in color and paired it with dark denims. The front of the tee read ‘Venice 63’. His bag hung loose around his shoulders.

“Why didn’t you eat your breakfast yet?” He almost screamed as he grabbed two bowls from his kitchen’s cabinet.

“I was waiting for you.” I got baffled and stood up leaving the couch before turning off the television.

“Oh God, didn’t you see the time?” He asked as he poured cereals in one bowl.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10.45 Am.

“I don’t wanna eat anymore.” I retorted as I went and stood before the kitchen counter.

“What? Are you insane?” He poured milk in the cereals.

“I’ve done this before too, doesn’t matter.”

“Matters to me okay? Now eat this.” He slid me the bowl as I grabbed it. I chewed and swallowed big spoonful of cereals as Niall prepared another bowl. He dropped the milk while making his bowl of cereals that spilled all over the kitchen counter and floor.

“Ahhh, shit” He grumbled and as he bent down to pick up the carton, his bowl of cereals also fell on the floor.

“Fuck, what the hell is happening?” He growled even louder.