p r o l o g u e

➵

ONCE UPON AN UNHAPPY TIME, a girl by the name of Claudia Parker ran away from her home in Hawkins, Indiana. The ten year old girl ran and ran until her little legs could longer run no more.

Why? Why? Why?

Why did such a young girl run away from the place that she called home? Home is where friends and family are. Home is where joy and laughter belongs in. Home is where your life all began at.

Well, Claudia ran away from her parents. A comment turned into an argument. Then the argument turned into fighting. And fighting turned into chaos.

Claudia ran away from her anxious comments. A question turned into a thought. Then the thought turned into a 'what if'. And the 'what if' turned into anxiety.

Claudia ran away from Mike Wheeler. Mike turned to Savanna Heggins. Then Mike turned away from Claudia. And Claudia meant nothing to Mike.

She shouldn't have ran away just because Mike; her best friend ever since they were toddlers, pushed Claudia away and went to some useless, dramatic girl.

But it broke Claudia's poor little heart when she saw that Mike didn't want anything from her. And that's why she ran away.

It only lasted a couple of weeks and Mike never wanted to see Savanna's face ever again. He missed seeing Claudia, but she hadn't been at school lately.

And he worried about that. So did Dustin, Lucas and Will.

Where was Claudia?

Well, Claudia ran away.

Never to be seen again.

Or so she thought.

/////

Aloha amigos

That was two words into two different languages oml what is wrong with me.

Well, I hope the prologue was okay!

And I hope you all have a wonderful day, I'll see you guys next time I update!

Byeeeeeeeeeee!

-Indiana