xvii

➵

CLAUDIA'S FEET ACHED IMMEDIATELY WHEN she had begun running, pleading for her to stop. But hearing Eleven's cry made Claudia forget everything that had happened, she needed to see what was going on. She pushed herself away from the dark and glooming trees and to the brightening white building. Her body cried for relaxation but her mind thought otherwise, eager to help. Claudia waited only half an hour for the coast to be completely clear where nothing moved, nothing spoke. Nothing.

But the ground against her feet changed from a crunchy and loud path to where each time her feet met the floor, a quiet and soft echo could be heard. She looked around her surroundings, seeing the large building standing right in front of her, the forest showed behind her. Claudia could feel the breeze in the air change dramatically and she clung her fingers to her jacket, wrapping it so it covered her shivering body. Some warmth was made by Claudia's movements and she walked to her school.

She pushed open the large doors with her weak and sore hands, moving it with all of her might and she ran into the school. The white sneakers she wore skidded across the marbled tiled floors as she made her way through the lonely school halls.

Claudia had this sense of confidence in her stomach, like she was having this need to finally show herself from the shadow she hid herself behind. She wanted to talk to her friends again so so badly. And she swore to herself that this, right here and right now, was the perfect day to see them. It was the perfect time, the perfect scene, it all would make sense. Like a big and warming reunion where her friends would hug her, shocked yet so happy to see her again. And then Mike would somehow confess his undying feelings to Claudia as she would do the same, that would be perfect.

The brunette then stopped running as she then decided on taking small steps as she peeked through classrooms. She could hear quiet voices and she was definitely sure that it had to be someone she knew. As Claudia turned her head to look at one room and there she saw Mike and Eleven, her eyes widening and she quickly retreated, her back pressed against the wall as she inhaled a small amount of air.

She couldn't turn back now, she was only just around the corner.

So, Claudia exhaled one last time before standing right at the entrance of the room, waiting to see their expressions. But, she found no Dustin nor Lucas which made Claudia's eyebrows knit together but then she stared at Mike and Eleven, about to yell both of their names.

Only just in time to watch Mike latch his lips onto Eleven's.

And it was at that moment, Claudia watched her heart shatter right in front of her glassy and heart broken hazel eyes.

/////

WOOOOOOOOAH

OH NOOOOO

RIP CLAUDIA PARKER 1983

CAUSE OF DEATH: A BROKEN HEART MADE BY MIKE WHEELER

yeah next page will be the last chapter so I wont be doing any walkie talking

rip to that as well

Byeeeeeeeeeee!

-Indiana