xix

➵

HERE CLAUDIA WAS, BACK TO what she was well known for; being a runaway. It had been weeks after last seeing the party and watching Eleven go. She didn't know where Eleven was now, whether she was alive or not.

Claudia could feel the temperature in the air change within the days, it beginning to get colder and colder. Luckily, she had gotten a couple of things from Eleven (which were Nancy's clothes) telling her to wear it. She sat by the fire she had made, her arms wrapping around herself as she tried to get warmer. The large and fluffy jumper was helping her a bit but being inside a house would have been more preferred.

Everyday, she thought of Mike. She wondered if he was sad because Eleven wasn't there, or even if she wasn't there herself.

She didn't know.

Mike liked Eleven and Claudia couldn't change anything. She was just a runaway who had been classified as either missing or dead. Who would like a dead girl?

If only Claudia knew the conversation that Mike and Eleven had after they kissed.

When Mike pulled away, he watched as Eleven let out a deep breath and her eyebrows knitted together. Mike knew that he shouldn't have done it, he was sure that Eleven didn't understand although with the help from Claudia, Eleven actually knew much more than what she faked.

And so Eleven shook her head, "No...Not me." Mike heard Eleven say, her eyes trained on his.

Mike frowned, "What do you mean, El?" He questioned and he saw Eleven sigh quietly, her brown eyes flickering down to her fiddling fingers and then back up at Mike, prepared to say whatever she had to say.

"Don't like me."

This made Mike got even more confused, "Don't like you?"

Eleven sighed again before spilling the words out.

"Mike," Eleven hesitated, her brain trying to grasp all the words together. It was difficult, like a sudden string was pulling her back from saying the words. She needed to say this though, she needed Mike to know that she was here with them, that she never left him. That she was missing him.

"Don't like me. Like...Like Claudia."

And Mike didn't know which question to listen to:

Does he really like Claudia?

Eleven knows Claudia?

Soon, he will find out not only this whole situation.

But he will find his girl.

His girl.

/////

THE ENDDDDDD

GUYS THIS IS THE END

CRY WITH ME

*cries in the corner of my room*

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

AND HOPEFULLY, IT WILL MAKE YOU STOP CRYING

Byeeeeeeeeee!

-Indiana