vii

➵

CLAUDIA FINALLY LOOKED NORMAL AGAIN. Her hair was back to it's soft, wavy locks and her pale skin turned olive after eating many Eggos. She was finally wearing clean clothes. She finally felt clean.

That day, Eleven and Claudia sat in the lounge room, talking about everything that had happened and what would happen next. It was a bit frustrating considering Eleven wasn't one to talk much. Claudia learnt about how Will was missing in some kind of other dimension, the same as the earth except that it was more of a dark side. Eleven also spoke about how Will was hiding from a monster that lingered in this dangerous place.

Claudia also learnt that the bad people will kill Eleven if they ever found her.

"Geez, so they are very bad people." Claudia murmured as she looked at her hands that she was fiddling with on top of her dress. Well...Nancy's dress to be precise. Eleven then pointed to the watch on her hand that Mike gave her to wear, "3...1...5." Eleven spoke as she looked up at Claudia. "See Mike at power lines behind his house at 3:15."

"Oh," Claudia sighed and she nodded her head. "Are you two going somewhere?" She asked but all that the telekinesis girl did was shrug in a questioning way. "Well, maybe I'll tag along." The brunette whispered but Eleven frowned. "Kind of. There will be a bit of a distance so the boys won't see me."

But Eleven's eyebrows continued to knit together. "Why?" She asked.

Claudia sighed heavily and she rested her elbows on her knees as her chin was placed in the palm of her hand, "I just...I can't see them. I want to badly but I can't take the risk into them thinking of me differently. I don't want them to hate me for what I've done but I know they will." She answered, "That's why I need you to never talk about me to anyone, okay?"

And so Eleven replied, "Okay,"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

It was a long time ever since Claudia had made a promise with someone. Only because there was one person who had broken their promises.

"Claudia? Why were you ignoring me today at school? Over."

"..."

"Claudia? Please answer, I know you're there. Over."

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that? Over."

"What are you talking about? Over."

"This whole day, you've been ignoring me to be with Savanna. And each time I try to talk to you, you turn to Savanna! Over."

"T-That isn't true! Over."

"It is, Mike! Over."

"I'm sorry, Clauds. It's just...she doesn't have friends and I was being a nice person by hanging out with her. Over."

"Okay. It's just I feel like you don't want to be my friend anymore. Over."

"That is not true! You are my best friend and I know that I would never leave you to be friends with her! Over."

"Promise? Over."

"I promise. Over."

Claudia looked up at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

3:15

/////

Hey everyone! I'm backkkkkkkkk!

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE I NEED SOME FEEDBACK TO SEE IF THIS BOOK IS EVEN GOOD BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW

That sounded so aggressive dayum

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS

Byeeeeeeeeeee!

-Indiana