vi

➵

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CLAUDIA STARED UP AT THE Wheeler household that was in front of her. It had been a couple of days after Claudia and Mike spoke, relief washing over each other's bodies when they knew that the other was okay.

But Claudia still couldn't let herself see him again. She just couldn't.

The brunette was sure that the house would be empty. Everyone was either at school, work or visiting friends of theirs. So Claudia knew already that there wouldn't be answer when she knocked on the door. And so she looked down at the mat that she was standing on, backing off to find that she made muddy footprints on it. Claudia lifted the mat to find the spare key that the Wheeler's always kept there.

No, this wasn't the first time Claudia have broken into their house. The other reason was because the brunette and Mike were locked out of the home when they stayed out late at night, his parents thinking that they were in bed sleeping.

When Claudia unlocked the door and she took a step into the house, a strong and dangerous magnetic force pushed her down onto the ground head first and Claudia let out a yelp in pain. "Ow!" She screeched, feeling herself even more dizzy and lightheaded than she was before which didn't help at all.

Claudia couldn't hear the quiet gasp from in front of her or the footsteps that echoed towards her. But she did feel someone shake her shoulders and bring her up from the ground so she sitting down. The brunette had to blink multiple times to stop her body from shutting down, also so her eyes could focus on the figure in front of her.

The figure had a bit of a blurry face but Claudia could spot out the shaved hair that she had seen before. She could also see blood running down from her nose and the big familiar brown eyes staring worriedly at her.

"Eleven?" A small voice came out of Claudia's breathless mouth as she looked up at her friend. Eleven looked apologetic yet shocked. Apologetic because of what she had done, but shocked because Claudia looked worse than Eleven has ever seen. Although meeting her she had look terrible, but now Claudia's olive skin was as pale as Snow White's, and the dark bags under her eyes were visible and clear to see. Even Claudia's hazel eyes looked upsetting and bore through daylight.

And so Eleven helped Claudia stand up, leading her upstairs into the bathroom. "Shower." Eleven's softly spoken voice ringed into Claudia's weak ears and she nodded her head. Glancing at her friend one last time before walking in.

Claudia closed the door behind her, letting out a shaky sigh as she made her way to the mirror.

It was the first time ever since forever that Claudia saw herself again. And she truly did look terrible. But looking at her body lasted only a couple of seconds before she started to strip. First, zipping down her purple dance dress and she watched as it dropped down to the floor. When Claudia got the dress for the dance, her mother had gotten a size too big. But she was lucky that Claudia's body hadn't exaggeratedly changed.

Once Claudia was naked, she looked at herself through the mirror again. She was unhealthily thin, even eating all of those many fries and burgers didn't help her body look back to normal. It definitely made her full though.

But Claudia wasted no time to walk over to the shower and turn the metallic and cold handle on.

And boy, did it feel so good.

She felt the lukewarm drops of water reach her brown hair, turning it into a darker shade. Then, she felt it trickling down her bare body and hovering over all of her bruises. Claudia closed her eyes as she allowed the warm water to consume her body, making her feel overwhelmingly relaxed.

Claudia loved taking showers, because it was her way to think about odd and unusual questions that she wanted answered, or even just replaying good memories.

"Clauds? Are you okay? Over."

"Yeah, I just have a cold, Mike. Over."

"You weren't a school today and I got worried! Over."

"I'm alright, trust me. Over."

"Okay. Maybe I can go over to your house and we can talk about stuff? Over."

"Mike, I don't want to get you sick! Over."

"You won't, trust me. Over."

"You just copied what I said earlier! Over."

"But I said 'you won't' not 'I'm alright'. Over."

"That's true. Over."

"Well, I'm coming over right now! Bye Clauds! Over!"

"Bye Mike. Over and out."

Claudia was in that shower for a very long time.

/////

Chapter 6 downnnn

woooooooo

OH MY GOD GUYS IT'S NOT VERY LONG TILL CHRISTMASSSSSSSS

IT'S TWO DAYS FOR ME

MAYBE THREE FOR YOU GUYS

IDK

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Byeeeeeeeeeee!

-Indiana

-Indiana

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.