xvi

➵

"HE IS JUST A BOY," She murmured to herself as she on a rough log, her head had placed itself in her hands while her elbows rested on her knees. Her eyes were closed, not wanting to see the blur that the tears were creating when she tried to look around. "he doesn't matter."

He doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter.

Nothing matters anymore.

It had been days after Eleven had saved Mike and Dustin. Claudia hadn't seen the party ever since as she was too deep in thought. She didn't know whether they were safe or not. But why did she have to care? It's not like anyone would worry about her, especially if she was claimed to be dead. Why worry about a dead girl?

Mike obviously liked Eleven and she couldn't blame him. Although she may be nearly bald, Eleven was actually really pretty. She had these bright and soft brown eyes that went well with her skin. She was kind...and dangerous.

Depends on which side you wanted to get her on.

And then, there was Claudia. Her and Eleven were somewhat the same height, they did look alike. Except for the hazel eyes and darker brown hair.

But Claudia knew that seeing if Mike's feelings would change for her was useless. She had been waiting for years and years to find any changes, but no improvement.

She didn't even understand why she liked him so much. He wasn't like the rest of the boys, he was her best friend, he was only just taller than her and he still looked the same. But then again, she liked him because of his personality. He was a dork and he was goofy but he was intelligent and sweet.

Just because he was different to the rest of the boys at their school, doesn't mean he is bad.

In fact, everyone but Mike was bad. (Except for Dustin, Lucas and Will of course) He had a big heart for his friends and he was one to always care for them.

Okay, so maybe he did matter.

It did matter.

Everything matters now.

But she couldn't be thinking so lovingly when she heard shouting coming from their middle school late at night.

"Gone!" Claudia heard Eleven scream, an echo rising after her pained voice.

/////

I'm thinking of writing like a void stydia story where they're both badass and dangerous but they love each other and all.

But I mean it's just a suggestion

this was a short chapter.

Rip for no dialogue walkie talkie part I couldn't be bothered to write one in.

So yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah

Byeeeeeeeee!

-Indiana