Chapter 14:Its time

/ so I literally just spent about a hour writing a new chapter but I deleted in on accident. Luckily I remember everything so I'm just going to tell you about it instead of re writing it ./

~
So it's November 5th and Liza did t have to go to set today . She gets a phone call at 8 am and it's Erin , she's telling Liza that her water had just broken and that she can't get in touch with Alex . Liza gets ready and all and drives to Erin's to take to her the hospital . David calls all their friends and ask them have they seen Alex and they say non . Then he gets a phone call from loss Angeles police station . And it's Alex . Alex tells David how he got into a fight at the bar and he needs to get bailed out . Because he still has alcohol in his system . So David gets dressed then he gets the kids dressed . He brings a bag with some clothes and stuff for Alex to change into . Then they go to the police station . When they arrive they bail him out and after he changes and gets his personal belonging back. they get into the car and go tot he hospital . Alex let's David record him and Alex will tell the story about what happened and all .

Mean while at the hospital they put Erin into a room and she went to put on her hospital gown . The doctor comes in and tells her she's 5 centimeters dilated. Liza let's her know that that's good . Then Erin calls her family to let them know that she's in the hospital and Liza lets all their friends know .  About 20 minutes later David, Alex , Tommy and Hanna arrive and Erin sees Alex's black eye and busted lip . He says he's sorry for not being their for her and all .

Then they all visit her in the hospital and Jason says " Guys think about it , Erin's baby will be the 15th baby born into the vlog Squad " then Liza was saying how it felt like just yesterday that she had Tommy and Hanna .

The thing that really gets me mad was that this chapter I had deleted had 1582 words . And that's the longest I had ever wrote . Again I'm sorry for not really have the long story . But more chapters coming soon .