Chapter 19: Thankful

* I was just looking back on the last chapter to find that I messed somethings up . Just to clarify when Liza's mom to them about the divorce . I meant to say that she thinks he had other kids with the women he has been cheating on her with . Not multiple women just . But here's that next chapter down below :)

November 23 2023. Time : 11:50am

Liza's POV ;
Today is thanksgiving the day we are suppose to be spending with family and loved ones . But I do have a feeling in my gut that this years thanksgiving will be a little different . Just learning yesterday that my dad and mom were divorcing . & that I might have other siblings out their . My dad has called me three times today and I haven't answered him once . I guessing that my mom had told him that me and the girls know .

But today I'm going to try to clear my thoughts. I woke up his morning at 10 to put the turkey and ham into the oven. We do both because we all like them both . Right now I'm in the living room with Tommy and we are watching a ninja turtle movie . He loves it so now I know what to get him for Christmas . Soon I hear footsteps coming from down the hall . Then David appears from around the corner with Hanna Grace in his arms . I then noticed that he was dressed which made me confused " Hey babe why you dressed ?" I asked he then walks a little closer to us ." Jason needs me to get Knox from him . Come to find out Trisha's sisters husband is allergic so.." he says and I nod " Okay , Tommy you want to go with daddy ?" I asked and his face lit up . He then nods and runs over to David . " Go slide some shoes" Tommy then dashes down the hall . " want to trade kids ?" David's asked and I couldn't helps but laugh . I get up and I walk over to him and I grab Hanna . "Your so scary " I say jokingly and he giggles . Tommy then comes back with his shoes on ." Bye babe " David says as he kissing my cheek ." Bye "
I say as I watch them leave out the door . I then turn to Hanna " You ready to start cooking " she then does a little nod and we walk into the kitchen and start .

(Time lapse to 5pm)

David POV;
Right now me and Liza are getting everything ready . Her family will be in their way here soon since it starts at 5:30. I dress Thomas up in some little khaki joggers and a long sleeve burgundy shirt . It has little bottoms on the top in the middle,but I just button one of them . I then put on his black converses and then he goes back to playing with his toys . I walk into Liza's and mines room . I see Hanna Grace in our bed playing with one of her toys . She's dressed and I could tell Liza just got done doing her hair because it sill looks a little wet . I walk into the bathroom to see Liza standing in front of the sink.

 I walk into the bathroom to see Liza standing in front of the sink

She's wearing this and she looks beautiful. She then turns to me " Babe , you look ... stunning " I say and I could see her blush " Thanks Dave" she says and I nod . I really feel bad for Liza . Just yesterday she found out about her parents divorcing and everything .
We then walk out of the bathroom and she picks up Hanna . Then the door bell rings "looks like our guest are here " I say to her and she smiles .
We walk out the bedroom and down the hall . Tommy canes out of his room and we approach the front door .

Liza's POV ;
When we open the door we see my sisters and their family . " Hey guys " I say as I go into hug them. We say our gets and all . Then we let the kids go run around outside with Knox . We all walk into the kitchen ,Olivia,Rachel and Mason take a seat on the stools " Have you heard from mom ?" I ask as Cover up some of the food . " Nope " they both say in unison" but I've gotten calls from dad " Olivia says looking nervous like " Me too" Rachel says " same " I add . It has been about 5 minutes . David and Mason are our side with the kids while us girls are talking ." Did you answer any of his calls ?" I ask as I lean my arms against the counter " No" They both say and I nod . " Do you think he has other kids though ?" Olivia asks " Come in Liv, he couldn't or we would of new by now right ?" She says and I nod " We would of ran into them or something " I say and she nods " But what if he does Rach ?" She says turning to her " Mom would be devastated " she adds and we nod . Right then he door bell rung and we went to answer it and it was my mom " Hey mom " I say and she walks in " Here I made you girls favorite Lemon bars " she says as she walks into the kitchen " Aww mom," Rachel says " how did you make it ?" Olivia asks as she got off the stool and walked closer " I used a friends house " she says and we nod ." I'm going to call the kids and the guys in " I say and I walk over to the door and open it " Come on my moms here " I say to the guys and then they call in the kids .

Soon we all are sitting at He table with our food plates made . I'm sitting beside Hanna and David is at the head of the table to my right . We all say what we are thankful for and then we all start to eat . We have conversations through out the dinner . Topics come up like Football, David's vlogging , a little bit about Masons raise he might be getting . Soon we were all down and we cleaned up . The kids went back outside to play and we all stayed inside . Like before David and Mason went out their with them and us girls are inside . " What could masons raise be ?" My mom asked Rachel "Well what his raise is pretty much saying is that . He will be a manager of {Some really good sounding job that pays a lot of$}
I'm Atlanta " my eyes then widened "So y'all would be moving to Georgia ?" I asked and she nodded . I knew that Rachel was a little happy about it because she loved to Travel . And she has never been to Atlanta so that would be new for her and their kids . "But mom how are you doing ?" Rachel then asked her . We all turned to her " I'm wonderful and I'm happy to spend time with my daughters and their family's " she says as she takes a sip of her water . "Have you thought about what's going to happen between you two ?" I then asked ." Well I thought about getting an apartment in Houston and all but I just don't know " she adds . " Wait, wait ,wait " Olivia says while standing up . We all then our attention towards her ." I wanted to tell y'all this two but I didn't after finding out about mom and dads divorce " "what is it Liv?" I ask " Me and Alexis are moving to L.A" she burst out . " Are you serious ?" I ask and she nod with a smile growing across her face . " and mom I wanted to ask you this ever since yesterday but , would you like to move in with us ?" She says and my mom looks at her happily ." Are you sure ?" She asked " of course mom why wouldn't I be ?" She asked " I would love too " she says and she stands up to hug her . Then me and Rachel join . I was so happy because Olivia had started vlogging ever since before Tommy was born . She first started to do it so she can track her pregnancy with Alexis and then I turned out good . Right now she had over 5 million subscribers on her main channel "Liv & Lexi". Also on her 2nd channel called Olivia .K she has 3.2 million subscribers . And almost a year ago Rachel started a channel called "The Jefferson's" where they do family vlogging also . Now I wouldn't have to worry about my mother being in Houston alone without dad . Now I New She's would be with Olivia and Alexis .

And I thought this thanksgiving would be different . Well I guess I thought wrong .
——————————
Total words:1448
Future chapters will be skipping days like a lot .