Chapter 38: Home

Los Angeles , California
September 24 , 2024
Time : 11: 26 am
Liza's pov ;

Just seven hours ago I gave birth to my twin boys . So far they were good and not crying a lot just when they need to have their diapers changed . Me and David have to announce their births to social media. But we plan on not mentioning their name because we want to do a name reveal .

The boys are easy to tell apart. They both were born with a hair on their heads . Julian's hair is a little curly and a light brown like David's . While Jet's hair is a darker brown like mine and straight like David's . Soon their was a knock at the door and Kristen and Scott walked in with all five kids . They all approach the bed . My mom picked up Tommy while David picked up Hanna so they can see the twins . " aw Liza their beautiful!" Kristen says as she looks at them both . I thank her as I hand her one of them " what their names ?" Scott asked " well the oldest is Julian and Kristen's holding him . While your holding Jet . " I say and they laugh realizing where I got Jets name from . Then I heard a sweet voice saying " Mommy what are their full names ?" Tommy asked me . Recently in school they have been learning how to write their first,middle and last name . And he's been obsessed with it since.

" Well the baby Kristen is holding is
Julian Kyler and the one that Scott is holding is Jet Connor " I tell him and he smiles . After everyone coming to visit us and such we and David took a picture of the boys and posted it on Instagram  . Soon we got so many likes and congratulations and such .

" my parents can't fly in due to work so we can get on a plane for thanksgiving or something ?" David asks " of course babe " I tell him and he nods . We then decide to film our name reveal and David edits it and we decide to post it early . Rachel FaceTimed time so she could see the twins . She immediately talked about how Jet looks like David and that she begs he will have David's hair . David smiles innocently knowing that he probably will have his hair from the looks of it . " David Dobrik I swear if Jet has your hair when he's older it won't get messy like yours " I say " oh come on babe my hair isn't that messy " he defends himself . " David it reminds me of shaggy from Scooby Doo" I tell him and we both laugh .

Soon the doctor came and checked on me while David went to get us some chipotle . He told me that I can leave with the twins tomorrow afternoon . Which made me really happy because I'll be about to be with them at our home . It will be easy because during the weekday Tommy goes to school , Hanna will be at home with us some of the time . Maybe my mom or Kristen might get her . Or she might stay at Gabbie's . And I'll have the twins at home with me .

I FaceTimed my dad and everyone and showed them the twins . They all talked about who they looked alike . Which was obvious due to their hair . They both have so much love already .

* next day back at home *

We got home and David helped me put the twins too sleep . I kinda felt sad for Tommy and Hanna because Knox had to stay with Jason for now on because Jet is allergic to him since his hair sheds .

Soon Olivia dropped off Tommy from school and he helped me make dinner while Hanna was with David . Life seemed to be going really smooth and easy . Now we're a family of six.

———————————-
Total words :639

This is the ending too David and Liza the sequel . Should I make a 3rd book too this ?
Please vote 💚