Chapter 27; Christmas Mornig

Christmas morning .

Liza's POV ;

We were already on our way to David's family's house . We put all the presents into the car and left . When we arrived the outside lights were on . I got out the car to grab Hanna from her car seat . Tommy was already out and he started to approach the front door . " Here " I say as I hand one of the bags to David . He gave me a cute smile as he grabbed the bag . We started to approach the door as it opened ." Merry Christmas !" His mother yelled . It was only 9:30 am and she was wide awake . Probably because she doesn't have so many kids to watch after now . We walk in and see everyone in the living room . " Let's get started " David says and he puts the presents under the tree . We find a spot on the couch and the kids have at it .

David's POV ;
Hanna loved opening her presents . So far she got some baby dolls and some Disney princess stuff . Tommy got some Power Ranger action figures , Sara got him a ninja turtle outfit with weapons . " we will have to make sure you doesn't hurt Hanna " I say and Liza nods with agreement . " Thomas can you bring me that gift " my dad says as he points to a bag with red and green tissue paper in it. Tommy grabs it and brings it to him . " Liza and David this is for you " he hands us the bag . My mom had been recording everyone opening presents in a camera . So she turned it our way . We both opened it together . Inside was some how decorations that Liza wanted for the kids play room ." Aww, thank you so much !" Liza said with a smile .
I told Liza that I would give her , her present later in . Now Calvin , Esters boyfriend . Ester had just walked back into the living room with Hanna in her arms .  Everyone was facing her as Calvin Approached her . " Ester ?" He said . She looks up at him . He knew gets down on one knee.

Liza's POV ;
Oh my god ! Calvin was getting down on one knee ! He is going to propose to her ! " Ester Katherine Dobrik , will you marry me ?" He asked . Her mouth dropped open . She had already put Hanna down . " Yes! Yes,yes,yes!" She says as she rushes into his arms for a hug . Everyone clapped . I even saw David's mom looking like she was about to tear up . He slipped the ring onto her finger and they turned and looked at us . " Congrats baby sis !" Sara said as she got up to hug her . Soon we all joined for this sweet moment

David's POV ;
I was so happy and glad that Ester and Calvin are getting married . After he proposed he told us that he was going to take her to Australia for a little romantic get away . Since now they were engaged and all . We then ate breakfast at my parents house with everyone . Soon Sara drove Toby to his Girlfriends so he could spend some time with her . My parents started hanging up pictures that me gave them of our little family . Their was even a picture of the kids with Knox .

/ the next day /

Liza's POV ;
Today we were leaving Vernon Hills to go back to LA . Last night we said our goodbyes to David's family and now we are at the air port . Some how we got moved up to First Class because their are not a lot of people on this flight .
The 6 hour flight was good and quiet . Hanna was asleep for most of it so was Tommy . But now they are both wide awake .

When we get to LA it is 12:48pm  . We soon arrived home . The kids went straight to their rooms to play with their new toys . While me and David unpacked and done some laundry . Afterwards David went into the office to edit a video and I headed to the living room . As I was watching some tv I got a phone call from my sister Olivia .

( the call )

Liza ; Hey
Olivia ; Hey baby sis !
Liza; so what's up?
Olivia; so I just wanted to call and let you know that our new house is all set up.
Liza ; yay! So when are mom and Alexis flying out ?
Olivia ; Actually today . Everything is already set up so my mom just changed the dates on the plane tickets .
Liza ; Well I'm happy for you sis
Olivia ; thanks . But you , David and the kids need to come by soon and check it out .
Liza ; sure will just call when ever

~~*~~

After that I went to check on the kids . Tommy and Hanna were both in the play room playing watching High school musical . Even though it's now kinda old . They still love it . I then decided to go into the office and edit a video for Thursday . As I sat down at the desk and started to edit a video . I got a text . I checked my phone and saw that the text was from my bigger sister Rachel . I opened it and ready it
" Rachel : Don't tell anyone but right now me and the boys are flying out to LA. Don't tell mom or anyone "
I raised my eyebrow . Why would she come if she didn't want anyone to know . I texted back with a simple "ok " and turned my phone off . I looked at the time which was 1:00pm. Which means that the flight will land in 6-7 hours . I was still confused on why Rachel would come and not tell anyone .

——————————————
Total words ;942

I wonder why Rachel &
Her kids are flying out
To LA secretly 🤔
And why wouldn't she
Want anyone to know ?
Come back next week on
Monday to find out