Chapter 18: Her secret

November 22 2023

Liza's POV ;
Today I'm so happy because My sisters , Rachel and Olivia are flying in with their family's . My mom got a Uber and came over around 8:30am . She helped me get breakfasted started for us and the kiddos . Soon David walks in with Hanna Grace in his arms "mhm something smells good " he says with a smile ." Hey babe " " Hey David " me and my mom say at the same time . David came over and kissed me on the cheek and then my mom . It's like he needs her approval to be with me or something . I didn't it really funny . Soon Tommy runs into the kitchen and hugs around my legs " Hey buddy  !" I say as I kiss his forehead " Hi grandma " he says with a big smile across his face " Hi Thomas " she says . My mother is just like me . Even if someone has a nickname . We both will call them by their nick name and name . Like all the time my mom, sisters , and friend call me Elizabeth . Which I'm used to , and I hope Tommy and Hanna get used to it .

Soon we all ate and cleaned up afterwards . My mom helped me get Hanna ready while David got Tommy ready "What about this ?" My mom asked as she pulled out a cute pink shirt with waves on it and some grey pants ." Yeah sure " I say and my mom walks over to us . She helps be put her clothes on and then she picks her up " Now you go get ready , They will be here less then a hour ." She says as we walk out of Hanna's room . I nod to her and I walk into mine and David's room . As I'm looking inside the dresser by the bed David walks in and shuts the door behind him . " Your mom literally decided to watch the kids while we take our time to get read " David whispers as he walks closer to me " I know , we hardly never get to take our time " I whisper back to him . I then feel his presents behind me . He wraps his hands around my waist " So that means we have a lot of time " he says into my ear . He then kisses my cheek " David, my mom is literally in the other room " I say but he seem to not hear me "Shhh" he says as he kisses down my neck . I lean my head back and David continues to kiss down to my collarbone . He then turns me around and his lips smash into mine . I immediately kiss him back . I run my fingers through the back of his hair. Then we fall into the bed . David's on top and we are still kissing . He runs his hands from my waist up to my cheek bones . We then heard a knock at the door . David quickly got up " Liza can I come in ?" My mom asked . David sat on the bed and got on his phone . I went to the dresser" yeah mom " she then walks through the door . " They just landed and they will be here shortly after they stop by their hotel room " my mom says and I nod " Hey mom? " I asked as she turned to walk out the door . She turned around and her eye brows lifted " Can you help me pick out a outfit " I say with a smile " I'd be glad to" she says . She then walks with me into the closet and helped me pick out a outfit . Which was a aqua shirt with light blue jeans  . She soon leaves the room and me and David get dressed . I do my makeup and my basic makeup routine .

Soon it's time . As we all sat in the living room watching tv I heard the door bell ring . We all get up and open the door . " Hey guys !" I say as we all hugged . " Hey little sis " Rachel says to me . We all pull out of the hugs " Guys come in !" I say and they all come in .
Theirs Rachel's family which includes . Her husband of six years Mason . And their two kids William who is 6 and Benny who is 4. And since she is married her lasted name is now Jefferson . Then for my sister Olivia it's just her and her daughter 4year old Alexis . No husband and no boyfriend . When Alexis's dad found out that Olivia was pregnant . He didn't want anything to do with her . Which is really fucked up, but Olivia is doing good with her life and job . Her job allows her to travel a little . 

" Hi mason " I say as we join into a hug . Right now David is hugging Rachel and Olivia . " Hey Kiddos " David says as he high fives them all . " Well Guys let's sit and talk " my mom says and we all go sit into the living room ." um mom where's dad at ?"Rachel asked while lookin around " Um he couldn't make it " My mom replied . Which I found weird . She's talked to Rachel and Olivia a lot since she landed here and why didn't she tell them ? Later on we all were outside . The kids were running around mad playing while us adults just sat around the table outside and talked . Well not my mom . She wondered off to the tree . I soon realized she was on the phone ." Guys ill be back " I say and they nod. I stood up and walk closer to my mom " No Joe {Ig it's Liza's dads nick name idk really 😂🤷🏽‍♀️} I already told you I'm done " she says . I looked confused . She then turned to me and saw that I heard everything " I'm spending time with the kids i guess you do the same with yours " she whispers but I could hear . She got off the phone " What the -" I say but then I walk off back to the table . My mom quickly followed behind , she must of known what I was doing ." Guys moms hiding something from us " I say and all their eyes move towards to my mom . She sighs " Guys I have to tell you something , Liza take a seat " she says and I sit . " me and Joe, your dad are getting a divorce " my heart immediately stopped beating , Well it feels like it . " Come find out he has been cheating on me ever since you were born Elizabeth " I could feel the tears start to appear in my eyes " See this was suppose to be time to spend with family . I wanted to wait and tell you guys after thanksgiving. " she adds . I then feel arms around me . I turn to see that they were David's comforting me . I turn around to see my sisters in shock to . Olivia was looking down at the ground and Rachel was looking straight in front of her " Is their anything else ?" Rachel asks as she places her elbows on the table and she sat her head in her hands . Their was some silence for a few seconds ."I think your dad has kids with other kids too." We all then look at her . My eyes widen and I see that Rachel's and Olivia's did too ." Looking back now a lot of money was used on your dads cards . I thought it was for work and gas and all but " she then went silent . I felt the tears run down my face . I look up at my mom she looks heart broken . She married my dad right before she found out she was pregnant with Rachel . I knew how she felt about him . I then quickly got up and hugged her . She wrapped her arms around me . Soon Rachel and Olivia joined " Its okay mom , it all will be okay " I say and I kiss her cheek . She nods and we pull away . I hugged Olivia and she laid her head on my shoulder . " Maybe we all should just take some time with all of this " Rachel says . " No " I say "let's all just chill for the rest of the day . If y'all want y'all can go back to your hotels and just chill . " I say " Maybe that's a good idea " Olivia says . Me and David then walk everyone out and say goodbye until tomorrow . After that I just went into our room and sat on the bed . David walks in quietly by hisself. He lays in bed beside me ." Where are the kids ?" I ask " both taking a nap" He reply's . I then start to burst out into tears . He raps his arms around me and I burry myself into his chest . Sad about hearing my parents divorce . I thought he would be the couple who will date until they get really old . I knew my mom thought the same . When she told me everything , even the part to where he might have other kids . I felt like I didn't know my dad at all...
——————————

Total words ;1495
Guys I just wanted to let you all know that. I won't be posting as often as I usually do . Because I do have a social life and school . And starting next week I will be posting every .
Monday , Wednesday & Friday
(Just like David's vlogs 😉)