Chapter 17: Missing one

November 21 2023

Liza's POV ;
Today my mom and dad will be flying in for thanksgiving. They will be here at 1 instead of 5:30pm because they took a earlier flight . My sisters Rachel and Olivia will fly in sometime tomorrow . I didn't have to go to set today because thanksgiving is in two days so we don't have to go back until the 25th of November . Right now it's 12pm . Me , David and the kids ate breakfast around 8 and now we are just chilling . I was in the living room with Hanna and Tommy we were watching tv. When I realized what time it was I turned the tv off , picked up Hanna , and we walked down the hall . I walk to the door way of the office where David was ." Hey David ?" I ask and he looks up " Yeah babe ?" He said . I loved it when he called me babe ." Can you get Tommy dressed for the day ?" I asked him " of course " he then closes his computer and walks to the door and into the living room to get him . I walked into Hanna room and I decided to check her diaper " ew you stink " I say with a laugh and she giggled . I laid her on the changing table and I changed her . I then kept her their while I walked to her closet to pick her out a outfit . I put her in a cute Cheetah print shirt and some black leggings . I then found a matching bow that Rachel bought her . I put it on her and I did her little cute hair . After that we walked out of her room and I almost ran into David in the hall . " Tommy's dressed " he says . " want me to take her ?" He asks. I nod and he grabs her . I then walk into our room and got dressed . I put on a burgundy shirt and some black pants . I then go my makeup and I put my hair into a bun . I grab my Ugg's and slide them on. I then check the time to see that it's 12:30pm . I then walk into the living room " I got her " I say and he gets up and walks down the hall . " Tommy come her " I say and he runs into the room . I look at him up and down " Looks like daddy forgot your shoes " I say as I pick up Hanna . We walk into Tommy's room and I set her down . I put some socks on his feet and then his shoes . I then look towards Hanna "And it looks like mommy forgot yours too" I whisper to myself . I get up and I grab some socks from Hanna's room and put them on her feet. We hen walk into the living room and I set her down . Tommy sits beside her " you two stay here " I say and Tommy nods . I run into mine and David's room and I grab my bag and phone . " I'm ready when you are " David says as we walks out of the bathroom and turns the light off . Okay grab Hanna's diaper bag and I'll meet you in the car" he nods and I walk down the hall ." Come in kids " I say . I pick Hanna up and Tommy follows behind us . We then all get into David's Tesla and leave .

David's POV ;
We soon arrived to the airport . On the way we done a " Singing with family " video for my second channel . We pull up and I see Liza's mom out their . I park the car and me and Liza get out ." Hey mom " Liza says as she goes in for a hug " Hey my baby girl " she says back " Where's dad ?" Liza asks as she looks around . I then go in for a hug with Liza's mom and she mouths hi to me " I'm sorry sweetie but he is stuck in Houston " I could see Liza's face expression go down a little " ok it's okay , at least your here " she says " Jean ,Tommy and Hanna are here " I say to change the subject. Liza then opens the door and their are the kids . Hi baby's " she says " Grandma !" Tommy says happy like . I put the her bags in the back . The we all jump into the car and we decide to go get some lunch  at a little restaurant that Todd told us about .

Liza's POV ;
After breakfast we soon got home . Later I will take her to her hotel room . My mom then grabbed one of her bags out from the trunk . When we went inside we went and sat in the living room ." Liza I got Tommy and Hanna something " she say as she opens the bags .

My mom then pulled out these outfits for Hanna and matching colored ones for Tommy " I knew you wanted the kids to take picture in Color-coordinated outfits so I got your these " she said

My mom then pulled out these outfits for Hanna and matching colored ones for Tommy " I knew you wanted the kids to take picture in Color-coordinated outfits so I got your these " she said. I loved the outfits . David then sat beside me " Daddy's girl for sure " he says and a playfully hit him . I thanked her for the outfits and

We soon talked and spent some time with the kids . Soon Scott and Kristen came over because my mom wanted to see Ella and Isaac . Come to find out my mom got outfits for them similar to the ones she got me for the kids . So I drove her to her hotel since she had
Some jet lag.

David's POV ;
Later that night after we put the kids to bed . We were laying together in bed and Liza asked me " You knows hats weird ?" " What ?" I Asked as I paused the tv and looked down at her . She turned to me " My dad told me he got off just so he can fly in for thanksgiving. And my mom said he pretty much couldn't come " she says to me " what are you thinking ?" I asked " something seems up . Tomorrow I'm going to ask Rachel and Olivia do they know anything " she says to men. We then turned the tv off . I wrapped my arms around her and we went to sleep .
————————————
Total words : 1027
Tomorrow's chapter
Will have some drama
To be continued...