Chapter 32; New Years Eve

* We are going to pretend that Liza,David , Tommy , Hanna , Olivia and Alexis have already flown back to LA and they posted the video to YouTube letting everyone know what's going on . Also it's New Year's Eve *

Los Angeles, California
Sunday December 31,2023
   Time : 11:45am
    David's POV ;

  Today is our New Year's Eve party . All of our friends will be coming over and Liza's mom , sister Olivia ,and niece Alexis will be coming also . Before we would start decorating and such I decided to give Liza her present . That me and Tommy got for her in Houston . I was in the living room with Tommy and Hanna and I sent them both into the office to get her . I then see them holding her hand as she walking over to the sofa . " yes babe " she says with a beautiful smile as she shits on the sofa beside me . I then pull the present bag from behind me and her eye widen " oh my god " she said with a giggle " open it " I said because she looked nervous . She then took out the tissue paper and pulled a little ring box and she opened it ." Babe !" She says as she softly pushes my shoulder . I held my laughter in . She then pulled out the ring . It was a gold ring with two color stones on it . She soon realized what it was ...

Liza's POV ;
I soon realized what it was . The first stone was April's birthstone . Crystal. And right beside it was our sons name
" Thomas Asher ".
Then the bottom stone was a  Garnet. Which was January's birthstone . Just
Like the first one . Our daughters name
" Hanna'Grace Shaila "
Was written on it too . I couldn't believe it that David had gotten me one of these . " Thanks babe " I say as we hug and he just so happens to laugh . Like always which made me laugh .

Now some time had skipped by. Me and Tommy had met up with Kristen and Ella to get some decorations for the party . She was vlogging for her and Scotty's family channel called
" The Sire's " but they also had their own channels for other videos also .
" So How was Houston ?" She asked
" good with the whole sibling thing " I say " How do you feel about it all? Like do you need to talk to anyone ?" She asked me " Everything is good . We all have talked and gotten to know each other . We have a group chat called
"Siblings 💫❤️" That was mine and Rachel idea . And we agreed to fly down to Houston for Adams daughter Clara's 5th birthday in June . 
But over all it's all good " I say and she nods . We then talk about how Scott says that he would like another baby "Like I would love a third child . But then we would have to get another house . Because I want all the kids to have their own room and I want a guest room for our family and friends ." She says as she looks at some balloons and New Years type of glasses and hats . " I would love to have a third child also . But like what if I'm on set a lot and soon Tommy will be in PreK at a public school and I feel like it will be to much for him " I say " shit I totally forgot , Tommy and Ella will both be in PreK starting this August " she says . I had forgot also . We had been so busy with stuff . We still have to find the right school for him .

Davids POV ;

As soon as Kristen and Liza get back from the store we start to decorate . We blew up some balloons and hung some stuff up . Soon Olivia, Alexis and their mom is here . They brought some food for the party and now we have to wait for everyone

" time lapse : 11;59pm"

Everyone is here and we are counting down the ball drop ! Everyone has the camera out to capture the moment .
"5,4,3,2,1. Happy new year!" We all scream . I leaned in and kiss Liza and she kissed back . I then see Olivia kissing Alexis on the cheek, Dom and Corinna our practically making out.  Same with Zane and Gabbie . About a minute later we all film Tommy and Ella do a little kiss . Everyone is filming it and Scott looked a little mad . Like since his daughter is kissing a boy . Everyone got his reaction which was priceless .
————————————————
Total words ;743

Sorry about this chapter being short ! Like I'm in the 8th grade and I have a lot of work to do . But I promise I'll try to make the chapters longer .

Also thank you all for 1K reads ❤️❤️

See you back here on Friday babes 💕