Chapter 33; Mom and Olivia's new place

* Skipping a couple days into the New Year *

Los Angeles, California
Friday January 5th,2024
   Time ; 12pm
Liza's POV ;

Today was three days before Scott and Kristen's son Isaacs 2nd birthday . I sent David and Thomas out to go get his present that we had sent to Target because it wasn't in stock at our Target. I was in the office with Hanna Grace . She was sitting in David's spiny chair while she was on her tablet . Which I was in my chair editing a video for my second channel . As im finishing up editing my video I get a call from my sister Olivia .

" The call"
Olivia 💗

Olivia💗 ; Hey sis ?
Liza ; Hey , yeah what's up?
Olivia💗 ; would you , David and the kids like to come over and see our new house ?
Liza ; like ? More like love too !
Olivia 💗; lol sis , anyways when can y'all come over ?
Liza ; how about a hour ?
Olivia💗 ; great see you then !
-***-
We then get off the phone and I texted David .

David 💍❤️

Liza ; Hey babe , Olivia wants us to go over to her new house in a hour
David💍❤️; okay babe me and Tommy will meet you girls their in a hour .
-***-

I then grab Hanna and we walk out of the office and down the hall into her room . I then sit her down while I look through her closet . I grabbed a polkadot white a gold shirt and I put it on her . Then I put her on some black pants . Then some little boots and I grab her a jacket . I leave her in her room to play with her toys while I get ready . About twenty minutes layers I'm fully dressed and ready to go . I put her jacket on , I grab my bag and phone and we headed to Olivia's new house .

When we arrived I saw David , Tommy , Olivia , Alexis and my mom waiting down by the gate . I assumed I was really late . I grab my bag and phone and I get out and I grab Hanna from her car seat . As we approach them I start to say " sorry we were late" " no your fine Liza " my mom says happily as she takes Hanna out of my hands . " let's go on a tour " Olivia says . We walk through the gates and I see a pretty and huge house . Once we enter they show us everything . The kitchen with the Island that my mom wanted . The living room , the mud room , laundry room , pretty much everything down stairs . Then Lexi grabs my hand and rushes me outside to where I see this

" Oh my god I love this ! " I blurt our " Lexi picked out how the pool would look " Liv said

" Oh my god I love this ! " I blurt our " Lexi picked out how the pool would look " Liv said . Over to the side I saw a playground " and one of moms friends will be making Alexis a tree house " She added . We then went back inside and upstairs . Lexi first shows us her room .

 Lexi first shows us her room

This was her theme. She had a white doll house with a light pink roof . She also had her own bathroom that matched the theme . Then I saw my mom and sisters room plus the guest room . After the tour we went downstairs into the living room and just talked for a while . David decided to take the kids outside to play " So Olivia have you found Lexi a school ?" I asked as I turned my phone off ." No not yet . I was thinking maybe I could look with you and Kristen . And I'll home school Lexi until August " she says " Id love to look for schools with you . And I'm sure Kristen wouldn't mind" I say and she smiles . " I'm glad that's settled " my mom says . We then got silent . We all were on our phones . I started to wonder how my mom felt about the whole thing with dad . " Mom ?" I say as I look at her. She then looks up from her phone and faces me " yes Liza ?" She says " how do you feel about the whole dad thing ?" I asked . Olivia then looked up at me with the " what the hell liza " look on her face . But I felt like everyone was wondering how she felt . " I'm okay , I'm  happy that I'm with two of my girls and their family in Sunny California " she says with a smile . Which my mom did say she liked it better in California then Houston . She just wishes that Rachel was here . But her , Mason and the kids moved even farther away . And I can tell that she doesn't like it .

David POV ;

Now we are back home and it's like 5pm . Hanna is down for a nap while Tommy is coloring in his room . Me and Liza wrap Isaac's gift for his party on Monday . After we were done we both then went into the living room and got on our phones . Earlier today Scotty was telling me how him and Kristen were talking about a 3rd child . And how Kristen told him that her and Liza talked . So I decided to ask her . " babe ?" I say as I turn my phone off and lay it beside me . " yeah ?" She replied as she turned to face me " do you want another child ?" I asked and I could tell that she wanted to smile a little ." Well I don't know " she says " like what if I get into acting a lot more . Then you will be left alone with the kids and I don't won't you to always be busy with them " she adds " babe I won't be busy and you won't be super busy ." I say " but yeah a 3rd baby has been on my mind. " she reply's and I smile " but soon will be the right time " she says and I take her hand " soon it will be "

————————————-/
Total words ;969

Sorry for a kinda short chapter
I've been really busy with school and it might be in edited . Like that's how busy I've been .Anyways , see you next week babes 💜