Chapter 13

"Mr. King there is no need for you to be going through my things." Clothes were being thrown at me and forming a little pile on my bed.

This is so uncalled for and unprofessional. What boss just goes through your closet and drawers as he lives there?

"You have to have something, Miss Amore." I shook my head. "Well, I guess we will have to go and buy something quickly." He walked over and grabbed all the clothes he had thrown at me.

He carried them over to my closet and shoved them in closing the closet doors right before everything could fall out.

"When I come into work with wrinkled clothes it will be all your fault." I stood up and followed him out of my room luckily he only went through my closet.

"Come on, get shoes we need to go get a dress and have you ready by 6, and it is already a quarter past 4."

"Ok ok, I'm coming to hold your fucking horses these damn shoes.."

"Stop cursing so much is doesn't suit you."

"What you mean like this? Fuck fuck fuck fuck damn shit fucking hell shit head, ass mother-."

"Bella shut up."

"You're not as bad as I thought," I said as we walked out of my apartment and down the dirty ass hallway.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked as we passed by the other rooms that smelled of either alcohol or weed. Maybe other shit too.

"Well, before my friends and I all thought of you like a stuck-up, mean businessman who doesn't give two fucks about girls' feelings."

"Well, I guess you should listen to the saying to not judge a book by its cover. "

"yea got it."

"Bella get in the car. Don't just stand there. How did you pass kindergarten?" He jokes as we got in the car. I guess I zoned out a bit.

"Don't ask questions I don't know the answer to."

"There must have been some reason. We're you good at math? Reading? Science? Art? Music? Walking?"

"I could walk. I wasn't an idiot."

"Mhm, that's what they all say. Corey take us to the Versace store." Hunter told the driver.

"What are your sizes?" Hunter asked and started sizing me up with his eyes.

"I don't know I usually just try it on and if it fits it fits if not I judge whether I should get a bigger or smaller dress."

"That was no help. I guess I'll have to ask a friend of mine who works there to do her magic on you." I nodded. Did I really need magic though I ain't no Cinderella?

"Just remember I ain't Gigi fucking Hadid or Selena Gomez."

"Yeah, obviously they have nothing on you." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"So um Corey can I put music on?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. It was too awkward. More awkward than me and that hard to top.

"Of course if it ok with Mr. King." I looked at Hunter who had a bored expression on his face.

"Please," I pouted.

"Whatever just don't sing." He replied. I smiled and plugged in my phone. I scrolled through my playlist and looked back at Hunter waiting for some crappy song to play. Well, he was right...

"I'M SO FANCY. YOU ALREADY KNOW!"

...

"We are here Bella. Just go in there pick out a few dresses, and I'll be waiting by the dressing rooms to see if approve of them." He shooed me off into the store.