Chapter 44

Bella's POV

"Meadow is that you?" I asked when no one said anything. I heard footsteps coming my way. I peeked over and saw Hunter.

"What are you doing here Hunter? Don't you have your dressing room?" I asked covering my top half since I didn't have anything on.

"Someone is in my dressing room throwing up her breakfast so I have to be in here." He answered and started going through the rack of clothes that was right in front of me.

"I'm changing you know."

"I've seen everything already Amore. I don't mind." He continued looking at the clothes. "What are you wearing anyway we should be matching if we are going to be posing together."

"We- as in you and me- are going to be modeling together?"

"That's what I said didn't I? So what are you wearing?"

"Um this," I held up my top so he could see.

 He nodded and then went over to the second rack of clothes

"Lenny told me he wanted business attire this issue," I said and stepped out from behind the thing. I sat on the couch and output on the heels.

"I'm changing don't peek," Hunter said. I looked up at him and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"I wouldn't want to see you anyways."

"Bella!- Hunter? Get out!" Meadow screeched. Hunter finished buttoning his pants.

"I won't be going anywhere, Meadow. The one-woman told me to be in here." Meadow was fuming. She stomped over to him and grabbed his wrist and pulled him up.

"I said get out so get out!" She tried pulling him to the door but it did nothing.

"Meadow just leave him be." Meadow let go of Hunter and stomped back over to me. She glared at Hunter who went back to sitting on the couch. Meadow angrily grabbed the moisturizer and started angrily applying it to my face.

"Who does he think he is coming in here like he owns the place?" She closed the moisturizer and took out the foundation. She put some on the beauty blender and started forcefully dabbing my face. "I would snap his neck if I could. Snap right in half. No more Mr. King. I was ok with him being here, just not in here. This is a special room for just girls, not this perverted douche bag." She stopped dabbing my face and took out concealer.

"Meadow you are going to poke my eye with that," I said before the concealer reached my eye. She stopped ranting about him and paid more attention to doing my makeup. I still heard her mumbling about him though.

"Ok everyone are we ready?!" Lenny yelled outside the door. Meadow finished up and took one more look at me before we got up and went out to the main room. As soon as I walked out, I saw Tyler. He was checking me out but as soon as he saw Hunter he would roll his eyes. "Ok, we need Meadow, Luna, and Skyler out here first." Lenny motioned the girls over and explained what he was looking for. While I waited, I walked over to Tyler.

"Hey, Ty," I said and sat down next to him.

"Bella what are you wearing?" He asked in a low voice. I looked down.

"Clothes? The lady said to put something on that would be for business sorta."

"Yeah for a- You know what you look great. You know who you are modeling with right?" I nodded. "I don't like that."

"I know. I can't control that though."

"I guess I can deal with it. Just make sure he doesn't touch you in a bad way."

"Don't worry it'll be fine." Tyler nodded and then Hunter came up to us.

"Couple of the year," Hunter said and sat on the other side of me. I scooted closer to Tyler. Tyler wrapped his arm around me protectively.

"hi," I replied nicely. Might as well try to be civil.

"What do you want King?"

"First I can't say hi and now I can't sit next to coworkers? What is this?"

"Hun-"

"Bella! Hunter! You're up." Lenny interrupted. I kissed Tyler's cheek before getting up and walking over to where Lenny was.

"So for these shots, I'd like to let Bella take the lead and just try to make everything as natural as possible." I nodded and Hunter and I walked in front of the backdrop.

We got into our first pose which they seemed to like. Flashes from the camera started going off.

•Edited•