Chapter 43

It's officially been one month and now I can say that I fucking hate having no memory. Tyler explained everything that happened and now I am just frustrated a can't remember anything. I was mad at him for a day or two for making me this way, but I forgave him after he actually got on his knees and pleaded. Men.

"Bella, what do you want to do today?" Tyler asked as he came out of the bathroom. I decided to get back in a relationship with him seeing as it seemed right, but I don't know. Something just seems off. I've gotten flashes of memories every now and then. I am trying to piece together what I remember, but they have spread apart so much it doesn't do much for me.

"My friend Lenny. He wants me to start modeling for him again." I answered.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. You had a lot of fun when you used to model. His magazines haven't been the same without you." Tyler smiled.

"Can I see some of them? I might remember." He nodded and pulled out a stack of magazines from under the side table. He handed them all to me and I started to go through them. I saw my face on so many of them. "Who's this? Oh wait is that Hunter the guy."

"Yeah you guys modeled together once, but that isn't important. Look this one you took right before I left for a business meeting." He pointed to the next magazine. I noticed he wanted to get past the one with Hunter so I put that one aside and continued looking through them.

...

"So this is the place?" I asked as I looked out the window. It was a brick building with windows on the top floor.

"Yup. This is where I brought you a few times. So I am 98% sure this is the place." I nodded as he parked the car. We both got out and went inside. It was a very open place. There was furniture here and there, but I am guessing the really messy place would be upstairs where Lenny said I would be modeling. The receptionist told us to go up to the top floor.

When we got there, I was right. There were wires, lights, and cameras everywhere.

"Bella Baby!" Lenny said. I looked over at him and saw him smiling big. I returned a smile and hugged him.

"Hi, Lenny so this is where I used to work."

"Pretty much. We have a guest today. Anyways hi Tyler nice to see you again." Tyler just nodded. "well come on Bella, Meadow will be helping you get back into the swing of things. She is in the dressing room." Lenny explained as we walked to the dressing rooms. Tyler said he would stay and watch today. I do feel a little nervous because I've never done this. Well, I have just not with memory loss.

"Bella!" Meadow beamed. I smiled. She was sitting by a mirror doing her makeup.

"Hi Meadow. Good to see you again. I am starting to remember you more I think." I informed. She smiled and nodded.

"That's great. Let's just hope you don't remember all the stupid things I said or did."

"I'll leave you two to talk. Meadow, she needs to be out in an hour." Lenny said before leaving us in the dressing room.

"So do you know who the guest is? Lenny seemed excited about it."

"Yeah, but it is more of a surprise for you. Anyways pick out something on that rack over the to wear. Remember you are modeling for summer clothes early since Lenny is leaving for the first few weeks of the summer. So pick out something summery." I nodded and set down my purse on a couch. I walked over to the rack of clothes and started going through the clothes.

"Why aren't you modeling summer clothes too?" I asked as I pulled out an outfit and looked at it then put it back.

"Well, Lenny's guest volunteered to model summer clothes with you. So I and a few other models are going to be doing this week's spring clothes. Don't ask me why Lenny is having you model summer clothes instead of spring clothes. I couldn't give you an answer." Just then a woman popped her head in the doorway.

"Meadow, Lenny needs you." Meadow nodded and walked over to the door.

"When you find something put it on and then wait for me." I nodded and then she left.

Tyler's POV

"Bella Baby!" Lenny said. I looked towards Lenny and saw him smiling big. He came over to us and hugged Bella.

"Hi, Lenny so this is where I used to work."

"Pretty much. We have a guest today. Anyways hi Tyler nice to see you again." I just nodded and looked around the room. I never really watched the Bella model so this should be interesting. Lenny took Bella to a dressing room so I was left alone. I went over to the snack table and ate a few chocolates they had out. Then I went and sat on an empty couch.

I sat back and watched people rushing around trying to get everything ready. I closed my eyes and rested for a bit, but that was soon cut off because someone started coming up the stairs. Everyone started talking loudly and almost screaming. I opened my eyes and looked to see who they were freaking out about.

"Hunter," I whispered under my breath. What the hell is he doing here? "Hey you," I pointed to a woman staring intently at Hunter. She pulled her attention away from him and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"What is he doing here?" I pointed to Hunter.

"Oh, he is the special guest modeling today. This is only his second time, but he is damn good at it." She answered and then went back to ogling him. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Hunter once more. This time we made eye contact and he soon came over to where I was. He sat down next to me. I tried to ignore him, but I don't think he wanted to ignore me.

"Do you need something, Mr. King?" I asked and looked at him.

"What? We can't just say hi? You do know why I am here right?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I am very aware. After today is over you better stay as far away from her as possible. She is in a good place right now and she doesn't need another thing to worry about."

"I wouldn't be an issue if you just let me see her and talk to her. That's it. But I guess now you'll have to watch me a model with her. You do know what we are modeling for don't you?"

"Clothes."

"Well yes, more specifically summer clothes. So you know what that means. You know this reminds me of that one other time I modeled. With her right up against me. Her hand in his hair and on my chest. My arm around her waist right on her perfect a-"

"Fuck off Hunter. You're just doing this to get at me. Not because you want Bella."

"Carter that's not true. I need to go get ready." He got up and followed a woman to a dressing room.

•Edited•