Chapter 36

As promised here is the new chapter.

~*~*~

*Flashback*

"Tutoring of course." He replied and without wasting another second he connected their lips together.

He devoured her lips with his in a burning passion. His mind was enjoying the familiarity of them. His eyes were still focused on hers, not wanting to miss their alluring shade.

On the other hand, Alexa's lips were static. Being kissed twice that too by a demanding and dominant kisser like him was making her knees weaker with every passing second. Her mind was clouded. Her body betrayed her by shivering and stiffening at every stroke his tongue gave her lips. Without processing where she was and what she was supposed to do, those lips parted on their own. It was like they knew to whom they belonged.

A deep, satisfactory groan escaped Tom's throat when his tongue touched hers. His hands ached to explore her body, the one he had claimed as his. His left hand traced from hers to her narrow waist, feeling every shock of electricity it sent in her body. His right hand reached to the back of her neck pushing her face forward for better access.

By now both of her hands were free. She placed them on his shoulder, clutching them tightly. It was like her legs were not enough to hold her body weight. Losing herself in the beautiful sensation that his body was giving to her heart, she moved her lips against his slightly.

He stiffened at this sudden movement. His hands tightened their hold around her not wanting to lose her. It was the very first time she was responding to his kisses. The kisses they shared before were an almost one-sided assault on her lips, to be honest. Not like Tom didn't enjoy being in control, it was just that he found this one better. It made everything fierier, more sensual, more special. In other words, it made everything almost magical. And he was the man who craved everything that had an ounce of magic.

A deep sound resonated her vocal cords. It was insane how much he liked the effect he knew he had on her. The more she responded, the more his desire flared. They pulled back to fill their lungs with oxygen. The pair had unknowingly closed their eyes. Tom was the first to open them, and he was happy he did. The sight in front of him was not something he would have missed.

With her eyes closed, Alexa was panting. The lips that held the cave he just claimed were swollen. Her chest was moving up and down showing how much he affected her. Her body was leaning against the wall displaying she was weak, weak for him. Watching her like that was seeing a vision for him.

*Flashback ends*

A deep blush coloured her usually pale cheeks. Even her neck had gained a colour. Alexa cursed herself for remembering the kiss again. She felt someone's eyes boring holes in her head so she looked up from the parchment that was left unattended in front of her. Her eyes landed on the only witness of the whole scenario, well apart from her and that snake himself.

Logan was looking at her amusedly. His eyes held their usual twinkle, while his lips were twitched up slightly.

"Shut up." She groaned at him and looked away. The blush on her face was giving her the appearance of a tomato.

"I am not talking at all." Logan chuckled. "By the way, when were you planning to tell me about what's going on between you and Riddle?"

"There is nothing going on between me and him" she scolded. She even refused to mention who this him was.

"Yeah sure." Logan narrowed his eyes. "And I was born yesterday. Even a blind man could see the familiarity with which your bodies recognized one another. And not to forget the moaning and groaning. It was as clear as water that you both enjoyed the show you gave me without a ticket." He added the last sentence in distaste.

Not trusting her body anymore when it came to you-know-who, Alexa hid her face in her small palms. No matter how much she hated to admit it, it was true that to her this kiss was better than the last two. Her heart knew that it was because of the dominance Tom held over her body. The kiss was of pure dominance. She knew it was wrong on so many levels for her to kiss him back, but the way he held her had completely boggled her mind taking away her ability to even think. The only thing she could do was responding whole-heartedly.

"And I can say that you are not alone in this boat," Logan spoke with finality in his voice.

Alexa looked up instantly. "What do you mean by that?" Her eyes widening in anticipation.

*Flashback*

After establishing the fact that the effect he had on her was a marvellous vision, Tom looked around. His eyes landed on the male who they had left frozen on the floor. He reached forward and kneeled in front of Logan. His face levelling with his'. A smirk was plastered on those chapped lips when he neared to his ear and whispered,

"Learn your lesson correctly McBoy, because I won't be wasting my time tutoring someone who is not her. Next time there will only be the consequences."

The only reason he had used a body binding curse was to ensure Logan got the message he was trying to convey. He knew the latter's not-frozen mind will not miss the warning and the show he had given him.

*Flashback ends*

"Well to put it simply, Riddle has given me a fair warning to respect your personal space," Logan answered.

Her expressions changed. Her eyes narrowed. She turned around hastily only for her eyes to land on the deep chocolaty ones.

~*~*~

Anyways was this good? I am sorry, it was short. I hope you liked the third kiss they shared. The upcoming chapter will be a surprise p.o.v. Can you guess it?

Please vote and share this story if you want to read more because it inspires me in writing more.

Thank you all!!!