Chapter 4

These last two weeks have been the shortest weeks of my life with Hunter getting on my nerves always nagging me about how 'he can't wait for me to leave and the Alpha made the best decision ever' what a vermin.

I was hoping for the Alpha to change his decision but that didn't happen since today is the day I am to leave this pack and nothing has changed in his plans to get rid of me.

I should be delighted because I am finally leaving but how can I be pleased when a father's birthday gift to his only daughter is by sending her to the most feared pack.

The rumors have it that the king of lycans is rigorous taking overpacks for fun, killing, and obliterating life's, he derives so much satisfaction in taking away equilibrium.

But I don't believe in rumors since I am also a subtopic but then again the pack is home to all lycan.

Lycan's are known to be faster, and stronger than an Alpha, they are known to be deadly creatures.

I am not scared just anxious because I keep having this feeling that something is going to happen that might cause a drastic change in my life.

Ma feels different she is very happy to leave, she keeps saying something great is waiting for us over there. weird right?.

But anyways she apprised that we are just like visitors not pack members and we can also decide to join the pack but what I need to do is to prepare myself for whatever is to come our way, hopping on the moon goddess to take it easy on me this time.

I jolt hearing the sudden sound of the alarm ringing" seriously" I say glaring at the clock on my nightstand before closing my journal then placing it into my bag.

Now it's time to start getting ready for the long journey ahead.

I can be so dramatic at times.

"Tell me about it, okay now stop being lazy and get ready before grandma comes in here, "Tiara says grinning widely.

"oh keep shut" I growl walking into the bathroom to do my morning routine since I packed all of my things yesterday I just have to get ready for the journey.

I pack my hair into a neat bun before changing into black ripped jeans, red cropped hoodie before slipping into my black sneakers.

Satisfied with my look I decided to see what ma is up too"Good morning "I salute walking into the kitchen

"Good morning dear. How was your night? " she asks placing two plates of bacon and sausage on the counter while I take my seat on the kitchen stool.

"like always "I shrug looking at her blankly.

"Okay take your breakfast, our flight is by 9:00 am this morning, " she declares taking one plate before leaving the kitchen.

"yes ma" I call after she takes my food from the kitchen counter with a glass of apple juice.

After eating I decided to watch a movie checking the time I have one hour more to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Pulling the last of my and ma's luggage into the back seat of the car while taking a bite from my apple I look around for anything important we seem to be forgetting," ma, I am done let's go " I call for her walking towards the door.

"okay get the key from the key holder I will be down in a minute " she yells.

I do as she says taking the house key from the holder since the car we are taking to the airport is for the Alpha we were ordered to leave the house and car keys with the driver

The drive there was silent but not uncomfortable just peaceful.

Finally leaving this pack, I can't say if it is for a place better or worst than here.