Chapter 42

My cheeks hurt from grinning so widely, Tiara can't stop jumping in my head.

I was welcomed with smiles and cheers, I talked with different pack alpha's, Luna's, beta's and Gammas, and some of the pack members.

Lawrence was by my side all along, he smiled and welcomed everyone.

"can I have this dance ?" Lawrence asks grinning widely.

"you can your highness, " I say laughing lightly, I took his hand moving towards the dance floor, he wraps his hands around my waist while my hands wrap around his neck.

Everyone stops dancing watching as we dance slowly to the soft music playing, our eyes locked intensely smiling sweetly.

I can't stop admiring the way his eye sparkles as the light shines in the room, the thread of hair resting on his forehead, his lips drawing me to them, the way sparks run through my body when he touches me.

The way he makes me feel when he is around me, I never once believe I will feel this way or ever be happy again.

"Thank you," I say placing my head on his chest hugging him tightly trying to keep the tears from coming.

"for what ?" he asks stunned one hand brushing my arm and the other wrapping around my waist.

"for everything," I say burying my face into his chest.

"it is my duty to protect you and I will keep doing so," he says raising my chin up making me look into his eyes filled with love and respect.

"'MI Vida' I love you don't you ever forget that, " he says searching my eyes.

I pulled him into a kiss, our lips moved together showing how we feel.

~~~~~~~~

Lawrence left to talk with some alpha's while I can't find the girls or even the boys anywhere in the big hall.

I am currently dishing myself some food you can't blame me when your stomach keeps grumbling you just have to listen.

"Virago" Hunter called walking towards me with that stupid smirk of his, I hate when he calls me that but will he ever listen no, of course, saying I deserve it because of the way I treated him after finding out his plans with Grace.

I scowled at him, he walks towards me smirking, he looks the same way with his black hair looking mess like he ran his hands through constantly just the way he always does, saying he makes him look handsome.

His gray eyes just like my dad's staring back at me, he is dressed in a black tuxedo and black pants.

"what?" I ask walking towards an empty table, I place my food on the table before drawing a sit out to sit on.

"What a nice way to greet your brother you haven't seen for months, " he says sarcastically taking a seat beside me.

I glare at him "the last time I checked you were happy I was leaving"

"virago... Come on, I miss you" he says wrapping his hand over my shoulders "I miss making fun of you with your angry and sassy reply," he says with a smile.

"like I will believe you and stop calling me that," I say pushing off his hand but his grip was tight not painfully tight but gently.

"what? virago? " he says with a smirk.

"how I wish to punch that face of yours " I mumble under my breath but of course, he heard damn werewolf hearing.

"See that's why I call you virago always angry," he says laughing.