Chapter 34

"Ouch" I groan getting up from the hard floor, I must have fallen asleep here now my neck hurts including my waist.

I feel anger bubbling inside me, o moon goddess doesn't let anyone provoke me because I don't know what I will end up doing today.

I trudged slowly towards the bathroom, stripping off my clothes before stepping into the warm water easing my tense muscles.

"Kate be fast, we are having training today " Ma yelled from outside the bathroom door.

"yes, you can go I will meet you there" I yelled back " I should always try to lock that door" I mumble to myself.

After spending time washing my hair and body I did my daily routine before stepping out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around me.

I change into my training outfits before leaving my room towards the gym where Ma was setting up things for training.

"you are here, okay let begin," she says adjusting the weight lift.

~~~~~~~

After hours of boxing and begging Ma to let me rest she finally agrees, I left her in the gym towards my room for a warm shower when I was done I change into white jeans and a black crop top.

"now to feed you," I say patting my flat stomach.

I entered the kitchen, I prepare a plate of toast bread, and jam.

"she will refuse to help, just forget it, "Grace's voice says to someone before Lillian enters into the kitten.

"you are just the person I am looking for," Lillian says taking a sit on the stool with Becca and Grace trailing behind her.

"for what exactly?" I ask with raised eyebrows taking a bite from the toast bread and jam.

"Grace here is trying to impress Jack " Becca answers for her grinning mischievously.

"she just found out yesterday that there are both mates and she has always had a crush on Jack so now it's a dream come through for her," Lillian said with a wide smile.

"and so what my role in all this? " I ask nonchalantly before taking my empty plate to the dishwasher before facing Lillian's angry face.

"I want us to have a girls' time and you can also help Grace In getting ready," she says glaring at me.

"I am not interested, so you can do whatever you like, " I say leaving the room "you're lost " Lillian yelled after me.

I walked into the living room to find Tomas and Elisa calculating something or that what it seems like.

"Kate, can you help me with something " she called putting down the notepad in her hands.

"yes?" I say ask her.

"go through this for me," she says giving me a huge book looking over 3 years old with a brown dusty cover "check the accuracy when you did bring it back to me okay"

I took the book from her, checking through the unknown numbers, it was all about packs distributions.

I sigh getting to work "I can't believe I am stuck with this, I need to calm down before this anger raises more, but this work is meant for the king and not me for crying out loud " I sigh loudly gaining the attention of the pack members in the movie room" sorry, please continue, " I say laughing awkwardly.

"can you stop grumbling this also going to be your work as a Luna and queen " Tiara yelled angrily.

" Finally I am through " I yelled jumping up, two hours of sitting here or is it one hour, who cares what matters is I am finally through with this stupid book.