Chapter 13

"oh, moon goddess "I groan getting up from the bed with anger buzzing inside me making her ugly head known before walking lazily towards the bathroom to carry out my morning routine.

Today is not going to be a good day I can feel it from the anger bubbling inside me.

This always happens, anytime I wake up feeling angry it means I am a ticking time bomb waiting to explode annihilating anything in my way meaning anything you say or do we get me irritated and irate easily and the last thing I want right now is to get into more trouble with Ma.

I am so certain someone will upset me and I may end up killing someone today

I put toothpaste on my toothbrush before standing in front of the mirror by the sink, after taking a relaxing shower I came out brushing my hair with a towel wrapped around me.

I change into black leggings, a gray sweater, black scarf around my neck paired with my red and white sneakers before stepping out of the closet since I don't have training today according to Ma yesterday after the argument we had, quoting her words 'no training tomorrow because I and you are going somewhere and don't think you can escape this' as if I even care about having to train today.

Just thinking about yesterday increases the hostility I am feeling.

"Please help me, moon goddess," I pray, closing the room door behind me.

If I were to be back in my pack I would have been locked in my room right now, I have to try my best so Ma doesn't find out.

I need my freedom today. I make my way into the kitchen finding the place empty as usual, I serve myself a plate of rice and a glass of water.

~~~~~~~~~~

After eating I decided to go for a walk in the open field surrounded by houses.

I am trying to relieve the rage and the need to hit something so badly by taking a walk feeling the cool air entering into my lungs calming my nerves down.

I walk noticing Werewolves, pups going about their daily routine.

This is a place mainly meant for lycan and a few werewolves while the outer depths of the kingdom are meant for other supernatural beings to keep peace and unity.

I wonder the number of werewolves population here, maybe five thousand just guessing.

While walking I felt someone tug the sleeve of my sweater to get my attention, I look down to find a cute little girl with black hair put into a high ponytail, chubby cheeks, and cute adorable eyes "excuse me, can you get my brother's ball, it up there" she says pointing toward the forest.

"what your name little one?"I ask taking her hands in mine with a soft smile on my lips.

"My name is Rebecca, "she says grinning widely with her ponytail bouncing as she jumps happily.

"mine is Kate," I say sweetly " Okay, come show me where the ball is, "I say letting her lead the way.

We got inside the forest where she pointed towards a tree with a ball stuck in one of the branches.

How did the ball even get there?

"Okay wait here while I get up there, "I say moving towards the tree.

I climb up the tree watching my step, In no time I got the ball from the tree handling it to her " here you go dear take care of yourself okay, and be careful not to get the ball stuck again"I advise before placing a kiss on her forehead.

She waves me goodbye before running off happily before making my way back towards the mansion.

I walk into the movie room hearing voice coming from the Tv walking in to find Lawrence and Lillian addressing some pack maids "here you are? where have you been?" Lillian asks curiously.