Chapter 6

Lawrence pov :

I run my hands through my hair with a loud sigh, I am currently in my office going through pack details and prerequisites, having in mind that later I will be having a meeting by 10:00 am with two packs having a controversy among themselves.

Because unfortunately, some Alpha's always let their pride rule over better judgment.

I receive a knock on the door interrupting my trail of thought, "come in" I say before my beta walks in with a confident and mischievous smile on his face.

He drops a brown envelope with a file on my desk before taking a seat "anything new on the attack last night" I ask looking down at the files on the desk.

Those Rouge's and their turmoil always trying to cross into pack borders, some pack are having rouge issues recently and it is getting out of control because they seem to be increasing in numbers and no one knows how this is happening with all the confrontations they are causing I will end their miserable life in no time.

" yes it already settled and the Alpha's precious daughter and her grandma will be escorted by Jack immediately they get off the plane " yeah I almost forget about their arrival.

But I don't get why the Alpha would send his daughter over here with an excuse of something about protection but I can't complain because after all, I have to protect supernatural beings in need.

"Is everything ready for the meeting?" I ask going through the brown envelope he placed on my table.

"yes, everything has been put in order" he replies with a nod.

"Okay, you may now take your leave, " I say dismissing him but being Anderson he didn't make any move of evacuating.

I glance at him with raise eyebrows"can't I just spend time with my best friend?" he questions with a playful smile.

"Stop acting silly Anderson you can now leave, my sister will need you more than I do," I say before returning to my work.

"don't remind me, okay man, if you need anything mind link me," he says before leaving me in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Just ended the meeting which took four hours of listening to grown male wolves behaving like pups " let go for a run" my lycan Travis says.

"okay let me round all this up" after signing what was needed to be signed I left for a run.

My lycan is white which is very rare, he is arrogant, proud and blood tasty loving the smell of fresh leaves and the way the soil stumbles under my paws while I move at the speed of light dodging through trees easily, running helps me relieve stress and my aching muscles.

while running I got a mind link telling me to come home to receive the Alpha's daughter and her grandma to the pack.

when I got home I went straight to take a relaxing shower before heading to the dining room where everyone was seated except for our expected guest.

"Lawrence come sit our guest will be down soon," Mum declares noticing the confused look on my face.

"son have you heard from Elder Mathias" Elder Mathias he is more of a father to me he has been my guide and one of the reasons I am who I am today.

When I need fatherly advice he has always been there but right now he took a trip to a neighboring pack working on packs distribution and establishment for me.

"yes it going well, he will be back tomorrow, "I say deeply proud of his achievements over there.

I made little talks with Dad, Anderson, and Levi before my sense was blocked with the most luscious scent ever.