Chapter 37

"Heat, how can this be now for crying out loud" I clenched my stomach in pain.

"I don't know, I felt it earlier today but I took it as something else when I felt it again I was able to hold the pain until you got in the room," Tiara says in pain.

This pain is so unbearable, my body feels like it is on fire "oh moon goddess help me get through this " I cry in pain.

I trudged slowly towards the closest searching for perfumes "this meant work" mumble tiredly.

I opened some of the bottles before pouring them everywhere in the room " what is this for, Kate? " Tiara asked confused.

" This is to reduce the scent of my heat," I say nonchalantly before walking into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes I got into the cold freezing water.

"don't you think we should call Lawrence " Tiara suggest warily.

"no, we can go through these three days alone, nobody has to know "I exclaim in pain.

"Why do you always do this ?" she asks angrily "always acting like you need no one when in reality you are just acting to be strong" she yelled blocking the link.

"now she leaves me alone to bear the pain thanks a lot " I murmur.

The water feels warm, I clamor in pain feeling hot, the solution to this is mating with Lawrence but I can just call him and say 'I am going through heat please leave what you are doing and come let's mate ' " no I can't do that" I got up from the tub I wrap myself in a towel.

I bite my lips feeling the pain increase immensely, I could already taste my blood.

I squirm my body in pain, the only sound heard is my outcry.

~~~~~~~~~

I groan getting up from the cold floor of the bathroom "I must have fallen asleep during the pain" I mumble getting into the shower when through with my daily routine I change into gray sweatpants and a black sweater.

I look into the long-length mirror, I look pale, eyes dull, and lips dry my fangs and claws were out, even though I try to take it back it refuses to pull back.

I trudged slowly towards the room, laying down on the bed tired " I survived, 2 days to go" I say with a sigh.

"Kate are you in there ?" Ma asks yelling from outside the door.

"What should I tell her" I mumble contemplating " y-yes, um ...just resting" I yelled back not even recognizing my voice.

"Are you ready for training ?" she asked.

"no can we skip today's training? " I ask warily " can you tell everyone not to disturb me for today and tomorrow ?"

"why is that and also you didn't come for dinner yesterday?" she asked suspiciously.