Chapter 26

I dedicate this chapter to Sophiatcha for her constant voting for the chapters.

"Lawrence stop you are hurting me," I say trying to free myself from his tight grip on my hand.

Unfortunately, Lawrence caught me walking around the forest, you see curiosity killed the cat, and, here I am the cat that has been caught.

I was on my way back to the mansion before I heard someone calling for help, so I went into the forest to see what was going on but unfortunately, Lawrence came running towards me before I could find out what was happening.

" no. where you trying to run away from me?" he asks coldly. Like I can run away like these without anything or anywhere to go.

"someone was calling for help, I was just trying to help," I say smugly.

"Okay enough of this, you are not leaving my side again, " he says crossing his hands over his chest making his muscles bulge.

He drags me to his office with everyone giving us a curious look before forcing me into a seat" you know I feel like slapping you right now" I say with a scowl on my face.

He chuckled " the feeling is mutual".

"smart ass jerk," I say with a scoff.

I kept glaring at him while he chooses to ignore me going through pack works.

This is boring, I got up walking towards the door " where are you going" I twirled around to see him giving me a questioning look.

" I am going to do something fun because being here with you is very boring" I retorted.

"you being disrespectful, " he says with a sigh.

He walks towards me pulling me by my hands then placing me on his lap as he takes a seat.

"let go," I say. I tried to wriggle out of his lap, the keyword 'tried'.

"you better stop doing that before I do something we both would regret," he says huskily.

I gulp down biting my cheek as I felt his erection poking me.

He laughed hard looking at my blushing cheeks, I punch him playfully on his arm to stop him from laughing.

"don't blame me for laughing you look cute when you blush, " he says grinning.

We went on laughing and chatting, well actually he did the laughing making fun of me while I kept blushing, I was scared I would explode from the hotness of my face.

~~~~~~~~~

"Kate sweetheart " Lillian yelled hugging me tightly while I seat on the couch with Lawrence in the movie room. What got this girl yelling so much.

"what going on ?" I ask confused.

"We are having a bonfire tonight! " she yelled loudly releasing me from her tight grip.

I flinch from her voice, this girl is planning on making go deaf" yeah I know, Anderson told me this pack always has one" I say looking at her like she is becoming senseless.

"This one is different, we get to do our own thing," she says slowly making it seem like she was talking to 5 years old.

"and that is ?" I say with raised eyebrows. She never stops to amuse me.

"you don't seem to get it, every time we always do boring things like asking Lawrence questions on park stuff, or dancing to a slow boring song," she says with a dramatic sigh.