Chapter 22

KATE POV:

This feels so good, my bed has never been so comfortable as this, I can just remain like this forever, this room is filled with the most addictive scent ever.

I sniff the air feeling contentment, I raise my hand trying to reach for my phone on the nightstand but instead, I feel a hard wall that electrifies and sends sparks through me "I can see you are awake" the voice says huskily.

This comfy bed can even speak, I sigh loudly rolling towards the voice " am I in heaven? " I ask nobody in particular.

"I can stay like this forever," I say running my hand on the hard wall-filling sparks sending pleasure and warmth into my body.

Wait a minute I only feel sparks when I am in contact with Lawrence.

I Jerk off the bed falling on the hard cold floor with a loud thud before groaning from the impact "O moon goddess that hurts so bad" I say rubbing my head and butt.

"are you alright ?" I look up to see Lawrence staring at me while forcing his smile back.

" you? what are you doing in my room?" I ask shocked glaring at him" wait a minute this is not my room" I say scanning the room with my eyes.

This place looks beautiful decorated mostly with black and grey a white and orange couch at the right side of the room with very large glass windows and a small table in the middle and it scent like Lawrence.

Okay enough of this back to the topic at hand " Why am I in your room?" this guy has the nerves to bring me to his room after acting disgusted by me, o moon goddess was I kidnapped by him, isn't this the part when he tries to strangle me with the ...

Okay enough of this back to the topic at hand " Why am I in your room?" this guy has the nerves to bring me to his room after acting disgusted by me, o moon goddess was I kidnapped by him, isn't this the part when he tries to strangle me with the covers Or the part he locks me away from my loved ones or the p...

" yes," he says casually like it okay for me to be in is the room with a raised eyebrow and an arrogant smirk on his sexy lips from sensing my panic state.

I am being so dramatic right now "anyway I am leaving right now, " I say getting up from the floor before walking towards the door with his eyes following my movement.

A voice rang through the room making me stop in my step before turning to find his eyes on me "you can't leave like that" he says matter of fact looking me over with lustful eyes.

I looked down to find that I only wearing a black hoodie stopping by my kneel which isn't mine from the smell and size it belongs to Lawrence.

"Please don't tell me you were the one to change my clothes into this, " I say as I blush in embarrassment checking if my undies are in place.

"yes I did," he says smiling mischievously with amusement in his eyes.

No, he saw me naked o moon goddess just kill me right now " this so embarrassing " I whisper covering my face with my hands before turning away from his mocking eyes.