Chapter 45

Kate pov:

"My head hurts " I muttered rubbing my forehead.

"am I dead yet? " I blink my eyes to adjust to the light coming from the window.

"Tiara where are we? " I ask in a panic.

I look around confused, this is Lawrence's room but how did I find myself on his bed.

I was almost dead before I blanked out "Tiara what going on? " I exclaimed in pain, my head hurts from so much thinking.

"relax Kate everything is alright, "Tiara says warmly.

"what happened, I don't remember anything, " I said resting my back on the headboard.

"I find a way to get us out of death, " she says nonchalantly.

She explains how she escaped and told Travis everything that happened.

"and Kate don't you think it time for you to get ready for the birthday party " she smirks her playful side coming to play.

"what? " I asked confused.

"the lady?. Her daughter?. Birthday?." she asks in a duh tone.

I look at the clock placed on the nightstand "it almost time I need to get ready before she comes" I say rushing into the bathroom.

" it so obvious, so get lazy ass ready because we need to make a great first impression as a Luna queen," she says proudly.

I choose to ignore her sassy comment, I did my daily routine.

I walked into the closet with a towel wrapped around me, since my things were moved into Lawrence's room and so were my clothes (outfits below), before pulling my hair into a high ponytail.

I stepped into the room to find Lawrence laying lazily on the bed, his legs crossed, hands behind his head, and eyes close

He is looking so handsome with a denim jacket just like mine, a white T-shirt and black ripped jeans.