Chapter 2

On his way to Tailshigh, a high school, he saw that the for sale sign wasn't in the yard if the house next door. There also was a moving truck in front of it, but he didn't see any other animal. As Jake reached the school he saw Clover, one of his closest friend, standing outside of the school looking for him.

He walked up to her and hugged her. " Hey Clover. What's up?" asked Jake as he pulled away from her. " Looking for you to tell you there's a new wolf that just transferred from a different town!" said Clover jumping up and down. 

                    Jake's POV

My eyes got as big as owl eyes. 'What there's a new wolf at the school!' I think to myself. Clover waves her hand in front of my face to get my attention. " I have to meet this new wolf who is he" I asked trying to said calm. Clover shrugged her shoulders " I dont know his name i just know he's new and he shares all your classes with you.".

I hear the bell. I say bye to Clover and run to my first class. I sit in my normal seat in the back of my class in french. There was alway a empty seat next to me, but this time there was a arctic wolf sitting next to me. He was wearing an aqua blue shirt with baggy blue jeans. He looked well groomed and some nice claws.

'How many times do I have to tell these stupid animals not to sit by me.' I said to myself, but I decided to let him slid because he was kinda cute. As class started I laid my head down on the deck and blowed some fur out my face and went to sleep.