Chapter 10

As he moaned at the lightest touch. He started grinding on my paw more and more till I could stop myself. I stood on the toilet brought is muzzle to my cock.

He took all of me no problem it felt so good. 'Wow this kid has done this before damn' I said I'm my head. I was getting close to cumming. I said half talking half moaning "Derrick would you be my ahhhh boyfriend?"

He stopped and looked at me then started sucking faster and rubbing my balls. It was too much to handle. I came in his mouth, and he swallowed every last drop.

I got down to his level and wait for an answer. Instead of talking he kissed me on my cheek and said " Yes Jake." I wagged my tail as he threw me a pair of white ripped jeans. That I had in my backpack I put them on and put the other ones in my bag.

We walked out the bathroom with my arm around his waist. Everyone stared as we walked back to our table in the back. 'I love him this gonna be great.' I said in my head while watching him lean on my shoulder.

              Derrick's POV

I leaned on my Jakey's shoulder and looked up at him. He smiled and licked my nose I knew he was saying I love you, so I licked him back I felt him shiver as I licked him.

'I love him I should ask him to come to my house, but I bet he wants me to got his house' I thought. After lunch and three more classes school was over.

Me and Jake tried to sneak out the door, but Mr. Tail saw us. 'Great detention will be great I hate him' I said in my head as Mr. Tail led us to his class room.