Chapter 12

Derrick's POV

Me and Jakey walked in the direction of my house, but I guess we are going to his place. A while after walking I got tried and jumped on his back. He ran with me on his back laughing telling him to go faster.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. 'I can't wait to meet his family but not his brother' I thought to myself. When we arrived at his house he let me down. He started walking to the house next to mine.

'My boyfriend is my neighbor!' I screamed in my head. I turned to Jake who turned around and said " What's wrong baby?" Walking over to me. I rubbed my arm and said shyly " Hi neighbor." Jake just smiled and walked behind me.

"That just makes it easier for me to fuck that tight ass doesn't it." He whispered in my left ear, smacking my ass sending shivers through my body.

" Oh daddy." I moaned moving my hips. He walked me in his house the first fur I saw was a big dark grey male with no shirt on. He look around eighteen or nineteen.

" Well well well the faggot brought his boyfriend home. You should know better Jake." the male said standing up and crossing his arms.

Jake pushed me behind him as he pulled his ears back and bared his teeth. " You should be the one to talk. Bringing slut in mom's house. What would mom think if I told her huh Max?" growled Jake.

I started whining in fear, I didn't like it when Jake was mad. " Ha your boyfriend is a whimp. Maybe I should teach him a lesson." Max growled back lunging at me.

Jake lunged and tackled Max to the ground and started punching Max in his stomach and clawing at his chest. ' I have to get Jake off him or he will kill his brother!' I said in my head.

I ran and pulled my boyfriend off his brother. Still slashing his claws toward his brother Jake yelled " I will fucking murder you if you hurt him you hear me you bastard I will fucking kill you." I hauled Jake upstairs to his room and shut the door.

" I'm sorry you had to see that wolfy, but he has no right to hurt you. You know why?" Said Jake walking to me. " Why?" I asked acting dumb. " Because your mine and only mine, he pulled me into and hug, and I will kill anyone who tries to hurt you or take you away from me." He answered.

" Come jakey lets sleep you look tired." I said leading him to his bed. He nodded his head and got in to the bed with me. Wrapping his arms ,their fur ruffled, around me pulling me close. I felt his heart beat slow, and I slowly went to sleep shoving my muzzle into his chest fur.