Chapter 13

Jake's POV

I woke up to warm breathing on my chest. Looking down I saw my baby boy sleeping peacefully against me. 'He is so adorable when he is sleeping' I say to myself.

" Wake up wolfy time to wake up." I said breathing on his pointed ears. He shuddered and curled tighter into a ball putting his tail over his face. "Do I have to?" he whined.

I laughed and tickled him. He jumped out the bed and out the room. I chased him into the kitchen and cornered him.

" You know damn well you can't out run me baby." I whispered in his ear. He slipped away from me and grabbed my waist. " Yeah but I am slicker then you." he licked my neck.

"Ahem." we heard from behind us. We turned around and saw my mom with her arms folded, and her claws clicking on the floor. " Ha, hey momma." I said scratching the fur on my neck.

" It's ok, but who is this fine young gentleman?" she said shaking paws with Derrick. " Well this is Derrick my boyfriend and our neighbor." I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing his furry cheek.

" Well nice to meet you Derrick but it's getting late would you like to stay the night. I can go and tell your parents if you like." said my mom walking to the door. " Thanks that would be perfect, he looked at me I mouthed Jade then he turned back to my mom, Jade." he finished.

My mom walked out the house. I smelt pasta that my mom always cooks on fridays. I let go and followed my nose to a pot on the counter. Lifting the covering to the pot I wagged my tail calling Derrick over.

Once he was at my side I grabbed two bowls I guessed my momma put out for us. " Want some babe?" I asked him handing over a bowl. " Are you crazy. Of course I do it smelled great.

I just laughed and filled his bowl his pasta then filled my bowl. Leading to the couch we sat down, and turned on the TV seeing it was on the YouTube video I'm not racist.

I nudged Derrick trying to tell him to watch the video, but he took the remote and put it on a different video called I'm not gay.

I was confused on why he put this video on. Then I realized the dude pretending to be gay in front of his friends. But then at the end he came out and said he was gay. I looked at Derrick who was looking down and his claws.

" This video is my life at my old town, but when I came out I was bullied so I moved here." he said looking up at me. " I'm sorry but it's a good thing you moved cause if you didn't I wouldn't have you." I nuzzled him then let his muzzle lay on my head. He laughed and licked me. We sat on the couch and watched YouTube not caring about anything in the world.