Chapter 8

Jake's POV

After walking home I decided go on howls. As I walked I saw Derrick sent me a friend request. 'Oh he is so hot if only he knew I have feeling for him' I thought to myself before I accepted his request.

When I finally made it home I saw my dad's car. My dad hated my sexuality. Everytime he had the change he would set me up with a female fur, or have me take a blue pill and watch straight porn.

Weird? Yeah I know. Anyway I walked in the house just to see a well dressed black shewolf sitting on the couch next to my dad.

"Hey son I will like you to meet Jess. Jess this is my son Jake." my dad walked to me. I stopped on my way to the stairs. Looking over my shoulder I said " I have told you I like boys not girls. I'm going to my room."

My dad grabbed my tail I stopped and growled and said not turning around, " If you don't want to end up in the hospital because I ripped off your tail and shoved down your throat. I suggest you let my tail go."

He did as I said and let go of my tail. I went to my room and locked the door. After taking a shower and doing some homework. I was on my bed with nothing but my dark blue boxers on surfing through howls.

As I looked at my friend's post I saw a pic Derrick had took of me sleeping in class with the caption "he's so cute when he is sleeping" I liked it. I remembered he gave me his number.

I quickly put in his number and texted him. Within seconds he texted me back. It was a pic of him with his shirt off with one eye closed and his tongue out.

I sent him a pic of me in bed with only my boxers on. He texted back "lol werido but nice bod" I looked at his text and thought to myself 'He said I have a nice body ah i wish he could be my boyfriend'

            Derrick's POV

When Jake sent me a pic of him in his boxers I started getting hard again. 'Fuck I need him to fuck me so bad. Wow I'm one thirsty motherfucker' I think to myself.

After texting for three hours we and Jake finally went to sleep. That night I was dream of Jake and I being a couple it was the best till I heard my alarm go off 'Fuck'