Chapter 7

I knelt down in front of him and said " Derrick I won't hurt you. Why are you scared?" He just looked at me with his big blue eyes.

            Derrick's POV

Jake asked why was I scared 'WHY I'M I SCARED I JUST HEARD YOU BEAT UP A WOLF THAT WAS BIGGER THEN YOU' I yelled in my head.

He tried to touch me but all I did was yelp so he would back away. I was too scared to move or say anything.

                 Jake's POV

'He's so cute when he's scared. What I'm I saying he is terrorfeid of me' I say to myself. I sat down in front of him and pulled my ears back and lowered my eyes.

He still looked at me with scared eyes, so I decide to do something I haven't done in forever. I rolled over and showed my stomach to him while whining.

He tilted his head at me then did the same thing I was doing. When I got up he did too. We touched our noses together.

He whispered loud enough so I can hear him " I forgive you Jake." I pulled away from him and felt myself blush so I looked away.

             Derrick's POV
'He is so hot if only he knew I was gay' I walked over to the door and looked back to see Jake following me.

"We have ten minutes to get to school before next period." he got up and said " Yeah lets go." as we walked out the door I heard some fur inside yell. I turned to Jake who kept walking I guess it was nothing.

      At the end of school

I walked out the school with Jake I gave him my number and left. When I was home, no fur was home so I went on howls, like furbook but for wolves.

I put in Jake's name to find him. After a lot of searching I finally found him. His profile pic was him in front of a mirror with his shirt off.

I thought it was hot and started getting a hard on. I sent him a friend request, turned off my phone, and started jerking off.

Started moaning Jake's name as I about to cum. I came all over my shirt, so I took it off and curled up on my bed and went to sleep.

Hey nightpelt here I will try to update my books everyday if I don't it will be every other day comment want other books you would like to read from me I do take request