Chapter 18

Jake's POV

" Derrick what should we name the twins?" I asked picking our two pups, a boy and a girl. " Well for the girl Moon for her light grey and white fur, and for the boy Night for his black and yellow fur." he said taking the boy in his paws.

" Jake wake up we need to go hunting." I hear Derrick say as I was ripped away from my dream. I lifted my head and dragged my paws over my head to smooth down my fur.

Forgetting about my ear I twitched it sending waves of shock through my head. I silently whined and walked out the tent and saw Derrick sniffing the ground. 'What is he doing?' I asked in my head walking up to him.

" Get down. I smell mice that way come on. " he said stalking off unto the forest. I got down on all paws and followed him while keeping my body low to the ground. After a while we found a barn full of fat mice.

" On three we run in kill as many as we can and take them back to camp. " I whispered not taking my eyes off the scrappering mice. Derrick nodded his head and counted to three .

We both launched ourselves into the barn and started snapping neck after neck after neck. After all the mice had ran to hide in old hay, me and Derrick killed at least 50 mice each. Each grabbing mouthfuls of mice and carried them to camp.

After make 4 trips to bring back the rodent. We finally settled down to eat. " That was a lot of walking." I said biting into a fat mouse. " Yeah I know my paws hurt and it's hot and this long fur doesn't help." Derrick complained crunching on bones.

I laughed then an idea popped into my head. 'There's a stream near by.' I thought. " Come on wolfy there's a stream right over there." I said running off to right of the clearing.

Stopping at the stream I saw Derrick come running. When he tried to stop he slid and fell into stream. I started laughing as I watched Derrick drag himself out the water. " Not funny but reeefreshing." he said shaking himself.

I jumped in the water getting myself and Derrick wet. We laughed and started playing in the water like pups. After a while it started getting dark so we went back to camp and dried off. " The mice are in the cooler, and the sky is dark let's get some rest." said Derrick laying down behind me.

He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I felt his bulge against my hole I fought against the urge to grind against him. It didn't help that he pulled me closer and moved his hips forward pushing harder against me.

I couldn't help but moan. I quickly covered my mouth not wanting to wake Derrick up. 'Damn you Derrick and big, thick, juicy cock hmmm' I said to myself. I couldn't resist anymore I started grinding on him and moaning all while rubbing myself.

I heard Derrick groan and start grinding back. " Some fur's horny." Derrick moaned starting to eat me out. I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans, but the pleasure was too much. " Stop teasing Derrick just fuck me already." I whined.

" Hahaha ok baby." he laughed  lining his dick up with my hole. I nodded my head and he pushed in and pulled out of me. I moaned his name and did little howls of pleasure. Picking up his pace to as fast as he could go he started jerking me.

" I'm gonna cum Derrick." I moaned wrapping my legs around him. " Me too Jake." he groaned. Then me and Derrick howled together in harmony as we came. As we came down from our high Derrick pulled out and laid next to me. " I love you Derrick." I said falling asleep. " I love you too Jake." he said pulling me close as we both fell asleep.

Hey my wolf pups sorry for being late. Today's shout out is Blazer_The_Dally go give my boy a follow. Comment books you want me to write or read. Follow me and I follow you peace.