Chapter 23

Derrick's POV

I had got bored watching TV and it was 4:00 in the evening so I came up with a bright idea. " Jake let's go to the park and play some basketball. " I offered looking up at him. " Yeah good idea I'll get the ball meet me outside by the mail box. " he said running upstairs.

I walked out the house and stood by the mail box scrolling through howls. I saw a picture Jake took of me on the camping trip rolling on my back in the meadow with the caption look at my baby. I laughed and commented I thought you weren't gonna post that.

I heard laughing and looked up to see a black wolf with a female leopard. 'Who are they?' I ask in my head then Jake walked out the house with a basketball with his JH on it. He had a smile but as soon as he saw the wolf it disappeared.

" Jake son I found a girl you might like this is ness... " he started but Jake cut him off still walking to me. " Dad listen how many times do I have to tell you I don't like girl I like guys, plus I already found a boyfriend. " Jake wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close I smiled up at him.

" This little scrap of fur yeah right. Who is this anyway your son. " said the dad baring his teeth at me. " For your information I'm the same age as him and I'm proud to be his boyfriend. Now if you don't mind we're going to the park to play basketball. " I growled wrapping my arms around Jake pulling myself closer to him.

" A tough one huh I doubt that. Blake told me how tight that little ass of yours was. You two aren't dating and if you are prove it. " He snarled back. I shrunk at the mention of that. I dung my face far into Jake's fur hiding it. Jake looked down at me with angered eyes then turned to his dad.

" Ok that's it Mike you're not going to treat me like this any longer. I can deal with your torture, but when you hurt Derrick that's a whole different story. Stay away from and me 8 will even go as far as getting a restraining order against you and YOUR bitch of a son! " Jake snarled.

I lifted my head to him and smiled. He looked down at me and his glare softened, and he smiled licking me between my eyes. I pressed my mouth against Jake's kissing him deeply. He quickly melted into the kiss and moved his paws to my butt.

We pulled part Jake laughed and said " Did you do that as proof? " I nodded my head and we started walking off towards the park down the street. I squeezed his ass and ran ahead Jake caught me a threw me over his shoulder and ran to the park.

Hey pups sorry for not doing my shout out so today there will be two. They are greywolfpack_789 me and my brothers account and foxy12981 follow these accounts for me you main girl moon/nightpelt218