Chapter 16

" What are you doing jakey?" I asked catching up to him. " One to introduce myself, and two tell them about tomorrow." he said knocking on the door. When the door opened I could tell Jake was surprised.

My two moms, one a black grey wolf and the other an arctic wolf. " Hey mom hey momma. This is Jake my boyfriend and our neighbor." I said scratching my left ear with my claws.

" We know Derrick. Jade came over last night and told us you were spending the night. " Carina, the white wolf with purple here and there, said.

"Jakey this is Carina, white and purple wolf, and Kala, black wolf with pink here and there, my two mothers." I said to Jake as he shook paws with them.

" I came over to ask if it's ok for me and Derrick to go camping tomorrow and come back next weekend." asked Jake slowly wagging his tail. " Yeah it's fine with us as long as he takes his ADHD pills every morning." said Carina.

" What kind of ADHD does he have because I take pills for aggressive out burst from ADHD." said Jake tilting his head to the right.

" Same as you Jake." said Kala. Carina whispered something under her breathe but I didn't care. Me and Jake said bye to my parents and went back to packing for tomorrow.

Time skip to that night:  Jake's POV

So after me and Derrick finished packing we went to his house to sleep there. I was in his shower washing my fur thinking about tomorrow. Carina and Kala were down stairs sleeping.

" Jake hurry up your using all the hot water." I heard Derrick yell. I rolled my eys, turned off the water and shook myself so most of the water came out my fur.

Wrapping myself in a towel I walked out the bathroom. I walked into the room part but didn't see Derrick. 'He probably went downstairs.' I said to myself then teeth gripped my towel a pulled it off me.

I looked over and saw Derrick on all paws wagging his tail. He busted out laughing and helped me dry off my back. After drying off I snuck up behind Derrick and started tickleing him.

" Stop I'm gonna pee on myself." he said laughing and grabbing his crotch. I stopped not wanting to smell nor clean male wolf piss, which the smell is very strong if it lands on something other then water.

He ran to the bathroom. I heard him start pissing 'wow he was gonna piss himself' I laughed and sat on the bed. " Much better." said Derrick as he walked out the bathroom.

He jumped up on the bed and laid down on my chest. I licked his head and turned on Martin. After a good thirty minutes I heard Derrick talking in his sleep. " I love you but I don't want be your boyfriend anymore Jake, I was going to wake him up but I decided to finish listening to him, I want you to be my husband will you marry me." he finished.

His paws and legs twitched. I whispered in his ear " Yes Derrick." his ear flinched at my warm breath. He smiled and snuggled closer to me and whispered " He said yes. Did you hear that he said yes." I quietly laughed and rested my nose in his fur and went to sleep.

Shout to blake_26789 my main girl go give her a follow. I'm going to shout out one of my follow at least once at the end of each chapter now so give me a follow and get shouted out peace.