Chapter 25

Jake's POV    

I woke up in my bed with pain killer on the side table and some water. I took them because my chest was killing me. I slowly but painfully sat up looking around for Derrick.

I groan as I touched my chest. It had a white wrap over it with a blood stain on it. " What the fuck happened?" I said looking around, and with that Derrick walked into the room with a tray of food.

" Hey your wake." he said handing me the tray. I took it and said " Derrick what happened? Why is my chest bleeding?" he looked at me with sad eyes.

He unwrapped my chest to reveal a long scratch across my chest. I was shocked at the site. " Adrian tried to put his mark on you but he didn't finish." Derrick said rewrapping my chest.

" My instincts told me to stand up to my ex, so I did. I fought him and won and his goons. I marked them to make sure they remember how far I'm willing to go for you Jake." Derrick looked into my eyes and kisses my cheek.

I kiss him back then smiled. " Thank you Derrick and I got something for you." he looks at me and was his tail " I have something for you too!" he said back.

I reach behind my pillow and pull out a light blue collar with "Jake's puppy" written in yellow letters on it. Derrick got something from under the bed and pulled out a yellow collar that had "Derrick's boy" written in blue on it.

"Looks like we both got each other the same thing." I say putting the collar on him and he put a collar on me. "Yep but they have different things on the, he steps back to look at me, you look so cute in yours." he said jumping up and down.

"And so do you Derrick how about we go down stairs to eat." I said running my hand over his head. " Ok but I'm gonna go get our food." he said getting on my phone and walking out the door.

I didn't respond I just got out of bed and walked to my dresser. I was looking through my drawer looking for my scentless weed, when Derrick burst into a room yelling at me.

" How the fuck could you cheat on me? I have been nothing but loyal to you Jake why... " he screamed. He pushed me against the dresser I was screaming back. " What are you talking about Derrick I'm not cheating on you!" he pushed my chest.

I pushed him on the bed lightly to make him fall back. I grabbed his arms so he couldn't hit or push me. " Derrick! Listen to me I'm not cheating, I grabbed my collar without taking it off, what does my collar say. "

I said looking him in the eyes. He looked at me and said "Derrick's boy. " I said letting go of the collar " Exactly and I will always be OK. "

He nodded and said "Who is this Jack that's been texting you?" he showed me the phone. I slowly shake my head as I say "Derrick sweetie that's my weed guy, he tilted his head in confusion, don't worry about babe."

He nuzzled into my chest laying his muzzle on my shoulder. I just pulled him closer to my chest not wanting to let him go. "I love you Derrick and don't you ever forget it." I said licking his ear.

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been dealing with a lot lately. With the Starr testing and my momma have me running around the house 24/7 I'm sorry. At the end of this book everyone will get a shout out. moonlightwolf360 cakerman57 BaxterJill_18 Einnym stefanyvalentine LUV_ARMY_LIFEU sanswaiifu878 Nandi_taylor Krutledge1929 furrylover280 Colin_Arctic greywolfpack_789 MommaRex Eman14609 foxy12981 Imafuckingfurry WolfieSquishyPaw Blazer_The_Dally thecastle21 Ruinparadox Lucius_Knightwalker FurryWolf521 Yamigesuna TheGhostWolfie blake_26789 GayxFox HarveyTheRedPanda cliffordpunkrock Shirannui Crescentflower12 Leopardclaw there that's everyone bye guys there will be a part two to this book but there will be a book inbetween the books though bye my pups peace.